By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS:GZ looks better on the XOne than on PS4, for what I see on Twitch

Dark_Feanor said:

Has anyone noticed how bad the streeming for GZ on PS4 are looking?

I know the resolution for the PS4 streaming is sub-HD but most of the gameplays I saw looks washed-out and with a lot of compression. The (few) Xone gameplays are cristal clear though.

This kind of effect don´t happened with COD or Battlefield.

No. Hideo Kojima himself confirmed that it looks better on the ps4. I don't understand this. The ps4 is stronger than the xbox one. Look at actual screenshot comparisons. The ps4 version looks great, while the xbox one version could almost be mistaken for a last gen title. Compressed videos is hardly the way to compare visuals.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:
bananaking21 said:
no it doesnt.

http://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-ps4-versus-xbox-one-head-to-head-screenshot-comparison

Wow, the difference is incredibly obvious in the 7th set of pics. The X1 version seems to be lacking detail in the distance there ontop of everything else?

didnt check them all, but PS4 is easily the better version. there is a good different in image quality as well. 

Edit: checked the one you said, i am guessing there is a mistake with that one, it looks like a 360/ps3 version to me. other pics dont show that big of a different, it just cant be right. 

And have you even read till the end of the post title?

It´s the Twitch IQ I´m talking about.

and have you your thread tittle? its saying MGS:GZ looks better on Xbox one, and you are basing that off of what you are seeing on twitch. i simply corrected your huge error, you are welcome. 

Do you really want to discuss in wich platform it looks better knowing in one is 720p 60fps and in the other 1080p 60fps? -.-

I think this thread sums up much of what's wrong with the community on most gaming sites these days.

Wow that's a new low

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

I'm wondering why Sony isn't improving their twitch integration. They need to give users the option to stream at certain resolutions. We also want an archiving system.

And man the video capturing storing is pretty weak as well. You cant choose your quality and you cant do anything with the videos other than...wait for it....upload to facebook. WTF.

I'm hoping they release a big update soon. There's a lot of improvements needed on the PS4.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

:O You can see resolution differences, i was under the impression no one could do that.

On twitch yeah no shit! In real life though it's no competition.

eFKac said:
Wow that's a new low

Id say xD but but If I watch it through twitch then X1 wins!

EricFabian said:
only on twitch

*twich exclusive.