By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever been dropped from someone's friends list?

Someone dropped me from their friends list in Facebook without any reason given.  It was the first time anyone had ever done that so it took me by surprise.  It happened to be my hairdresser who had moved to Toronto.  Anyways after she moved I started to use another hairdresser who happened to work right beside the one that left.  Today I called to make an appointment for a haircut and found out my former hairdresser had moved back from Toronto.  The person on the phone knew I used to get my haircut by her and asked if I wanted her to cut my hair and I said "No, I'll stay with the person who's been cutting my hair recently" so she booked me an appointment with the person right beside her.  Anyways later on I felt it would be weird going in (well probably not to them but to me so I called up and cancelled and called another place to get it cut).  Do you think I got offended over something silly?  Would you have done the same thing?

Around the Network

You ring places to get your hair cut? Why?

*baffled*

You have a hairdresser?

*Doubly baffled*

you befriended your hairdresser on facebook?

*triple baffled*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

You have friends period?

*Quadrouply baffled*

To the next poster, pentuply is next.

Around the Network

You even look at how many friends you have or who deleted you from it?

*quintuple baffled*

Jokes aside, my ex deleted herself from facebook after the breakup, she turns out to be quite the creeper. It was the first time anybody deleted me from anything. (facebook + MSN + myspace) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

You still haven't gotten a new avatar?

"Hextuple baffled"

To people posting after me: I think these are the names:

Septuple 

Octuple

Nonuple Decuple

Hendecuple

Duodecuple

Centuple (100, not 13, I don't know 13)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

People are replying to a thread about your hairdresser?

*septuply baffled*

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

You are sensitive enough to let hairdressers dictate a change in your pattern?

*Octuply baffled*

You got upset over that? How high and mighty do you think you are to feel everyone should stay your friend forever?

COMBO BREAKER!!!