By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft :"Proud to confirm we’ll be bringing XboxOne to 26 new markets this September "

Xenostar said:
Areym said:
Talk about a head start for the PS4. This will certainly boost XO sales but goddamn, too little too late.

This news will probably boost PS4 sales, probably quite a few that wont wait that long to go to next gen even for there prefered console. 

More like it'll boost the now famous supply issue of the PS4.

Still really surprising for them to wait so long to localise in those 26 country, doesn't feels like stock or production could explain such a long delay, time to put the blame on Kinect's voice command ?

Around the Network
maverick40 said:
celador said:
From the noises Microsoft has been making there should be a couple of Japanese exclusives revealed soon

Lmao!!!

Haha... "proud"... We have 26 more countries with PS4 domination^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

waaay too late.

But maybe we'll see a ps3-like comeback of the xb1 this gen. Could be interesting

MS are idiots. That's nearly a year late in all those territories. They might as well not bother since those markets were already Sony dominated so this gen the Xbox brand will become even more defunct in those regions.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

But but but the PS3 launched a year later and it totally turned everything around!

:P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
But but but the PS3 launched a year later and it totally turned everything around!

But Europe has always been a PS region so launching years late didn't hurt Sony too badly. All these regions are not Xbox favoured regions. MS had a huge oppourtunity to gain marketshare in these regions by capitalizing on Sony's supply problems, but now Sony has nothing to worry about since MS just gave them these territories as well. 

MoHasanie said:
vivster said:

But Europe has always been a PS region so launching years late didn't hurt Sony too badly. All these regions are not Xbox favoured regions. MS had a huge oppourtunity to gain marketshare in these regions by capitalizing on Sony's supply problems, but now Sony has nothing to worry about since MS just gave them these territories as well. 

So I am writing in an exaggerated sarcastic tone and even put a not so hidden spoiler at the end. Yet you choose to ignore all that and ruin the joke.

:(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
MoHasanie said:
vivster said:

So I am writing in an exaggerated sarcastic tone and even put a not so hidden spoiler at the end. Yet you choose to ignore all that and ruin the joke.

:(

Oops, couldn't view the spoiler on my phone. 

DerNebel said:
Mr Puggsly said:
DerNebel said:
September MS, really? You are really going to let the PS4 do its thing in those markets where the Playstation brand is already way more popular than the Xbox anyway, for 6 more months? Good luck with that...

Yeah, by then everyone will already have a 8th gen console and the 9th gen will be around the corner...

Funny...tell me, how much do you think it hurt the PS3 to launch so much later than the 360? Especially today, where multiplayer is such a big factor in gaming, it is a tremendous disadvantage to launch so late after the competition.

That's a good argument to launch in the US as soon as possible given that country is huge consumer of online games.

In those countries though, probably doesn't have a significant impact and most account for a relatively small number of sales.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)