By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft :"Proud to confirm we’ll be bringing XboxOne to 26 new markets this September "

I wonder if they have something big planned for E3 to make up for the late release date..

Around the Network

I'm guessing they choose launch XB1 in these countries at September is because they're gonna price drop in September

D-Joe said:
I'm guessing they choose launch XB1 in these countries at September is because they're gonna price drop in September

Good point. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Btw very strange that they're missing Taiwan and Hong Kong while Japan,Korea,Singapore,India is gonna release at September.

Taiwan and Hong Kong should be at least bigger than Singapore,Israel,Greece,Slovakia etc

LOL the Xbox One will be dead on arrival. I can already see the sales pitch now:

"Hey guys you know that great console you have been playing for a year?! Come get this new one that is weaker, bigger, and more expensive!!!"

Around the Network

September release...I think that they will bundle a new AAA title in these countries - Halo/Sunset Overdrive/Quantam Break etc...

pokoko said:
Wow. Talk about being considered inconsequential.

What are you talking about? I'm sure Microsoft has taken this time to bring the best XBO possible to these countries. You know; cutting the price, fixing a few kinks, developing some SW that's actually interesting to people not in the West...

D-Joe said:
Btw very strange that they're missing Taiwan and Hong Kong while Japan,Korea,Singapore,India is gonna release at September.

Taiwan and Hong Kong should be at least bigger than Singapore,Israel,Greece,Slovakia etc

Maybe its due to the Kinect lanugage recognition. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Why even bother releasing in Japan? Even with a new exclusive JRPG, the fact remains that the majority will be on PS3/PS4. Short of getting FFXV to be exclusive to the One, I don't see how it'll fare any better than the 360

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

MoHasanie said:
D-Joe said:

Maybe its due to the Kinect lanugage recognition. 

Well you know some of first wave countries still doesn't have Kinect lanugage recognition.

I just asked some of my friends in Taiwan(they're retailer),they said Taiwan won't be in any wave,it will get a independent release,and the release date depends on when will localization done,i guess Hong Kong will be the same,since back in December they have a "Xbox One preview event" just for TW and HK

Oh and China,i heard they're planning release it at October(well,at least try to,because you know,Chinese government always hard to deal with)