By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why The PS4 Is Kicking Xbox One's Arse

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:
I think this just became my favorite thread on vgchartz!

Yeah there are some pretty hilarious past comments on here.  We need to dig up old threads more often.

Around the Network

This comeback was priceless. Some responses are just divine! Karma's right here folks

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
kowenicki said:
Vgchartz and the mob mentality. Never fails to deliver. Playground stuff. Keep it up fellas, I'm flattered that you hang on my every word.

what was playground stuff was your ridiculous claim. dont be too upset though that people are rightfuly pointing out how ludicrous it was. keep smiling  

kowenicki said:
Vgchartz and the mob mentality. Never fails to deliver. Playground stuff. Keep it up fellas, I'm flattered that you hang on my every word.

Quite funny given your blind ms support and posts are just that, typical pro ms playground mog mentality and you never fail to deliver.

BraLoD said:
Hahaha these damn necrobumps are always amazing xD
Most of us here will probably receive one of those sometime, but it's always pure gold xD

i deserve one of these microbumps. i was once claiming that vita was getting more notable games in 2013 than 3ds was. geez was i wrong! for the live of me i cant remember the thread, but its out there, just waiting for a bump to happen. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Vgchartz and the mob mentality. Never fails to deliver. Playground stuff. Keep it up fellas, I'm flattered that you hang on to every word.

Imo, you are asking for it.

If you tried to convey your message a bit more humbly, maybe people would cut you some slack. However, you tend to have this "agree with me or you're stupid"-attitude in many, if not most, of your posts, and also back it up with this "I own my own business, so I know best"-argument. Of course people are going to take advantage of this and ridicule you when the chance presents itself.

Instead of writing what you wrote, you could've said something like: "yeah, ps4 is really doing well at the moment. However I believe this is mostly due to it being cheaper. Lets see what happens when XBOX One gets a price cut". But you didn't, and now have to take some kicks to the balls for it.

Don't be salty, Kowen!

Dat bump!

Didn't expect this thread to be bumped, but it's nice to look back at the time before March and June NPD came out.

Alt Removed - Mod Team