By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why The PS4 Is Kicking Xbox One's Arse

Tagged games:

Wazowski said:
i can clearly see x1 kicking ps4 arse in 2015!!

(in china globaly)....mark my word

it has 95% chances of doind that

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
4k1x3r said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Didn't click but looks like Titanfall is currently kicking anything that's on ps4 ass
Let's see if infamous brings the ps4 back....

Holy... Holy mother of seals =D

lol ps4 was dead ha ha ha ha this thread is awesome.

kowenicki said:
Price is 95% of it.

saying anything else is delusional.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

kowenicki said:
JoeTheBro said:
I think this just became my favorite thread on vgchartz!

Shuldnt you be busy polishing that game of yours? I would if I was you.

OT

I was hasty.  Lets say it 96% of it instead.

If the ONE had been $100 cheaper than the PS3 it would be leading in the US now by a distance.

Just like if the PS3 had been cheaper than the 360 it would have won in the US.

Price is far more important than power whne 95% of the games are on both platforms.

Its not difficult, its just not as convenient this gen to say it for some reaosn.

Of course, had One been $100 cheaper than PS3, it would be flying off the shelves right now. Better call MS CEO, he loves good shareholder tips. Maybe if they make it $100 cheaper than Playstation TV, they can sell billions.

Is that how your business is successful, you just undercut the competiton by $100?

kowenicki said:

ok ok a typo.  smarty pants.

and why are you all so jealous pf me havign a good business,  work hard and I'm sure you too can be a success.

See, you don't know what I do and if I have a business and if it's successful and if I own shares of stock in any company.

But to advertise it like you do, to behave superior to others because of those two facts, and to act condesendingly towards others because they, as far as you know, don't own shares of stock or run a successful business, is just setting yourself for ridicule every time you speak from such high horse, yet speak utter falsities and give predictions that turn out to be completely wrong.

It is then, when you spend your time on forums ridiculing and downplaying others (as you just did in your quoted post (bolded), that you deserve every single line of ridicule aimed towards yourself.

Around the Network

Alright, you all had your fun.

Locking before it gets nasty.