By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 9 years, Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 finally announced for...

Tagged games:

Heheh I guess because I'd always seen the PC versions first, it was always a massive downgrade.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

This is looking promising and unlike other world-building kind of game, it is pretty original. I really like the idea of theme parks and this new game will allow fans like me to actually build our own! I really cannot wait to get stuck in, never played it before.

It's all I ever dreamed of and more.

It looks like every other free to play mobile game.

Remember how everyone had their hopes pinned on that PC announcement?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-14-rollercoaster-tycoon-4-headed-to-pc-for-holiday-2014

Described as a "multiplayer" version of the game that will offer co-operative gameplay, the PC build will also include "even more social features".

Around the Network

Metascore: 35
User Score: 0.2

Take that mobile!

Are people completely ignoring that there is a PC version coming too?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I feel like this is a game and concept that would do well on mobile, I'm not surprised they're trying.
Personally I was never into RCT, though. I don't know how many fans actually exist that would buy a new full price release.

Andrespetmonkey said:
please kill me

Pretty good... preeeeetty preeeeeety good...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Skidonti said:
I feel like this is a game and concept that would do well on mobile, I'm not surprised they're trying.
Personally I was never into RCT, though. I don't know how many fans actually exist that would buy a new full price release.

You'd be surprised. There are still a lot of people to this day who continue to make mods and custom scenery for RCT3. Hell, the game got it's biggest mod ever with the creation of CT just last year. It's a very popular series and a lot of people out there would be ecstatic to see a PC version.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon