By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Main Story 35-40 hours, 100 hours for 100%

Sounds like a lot of filler content included. Thoughts?

Around the Network

That's good although I always question whether it won't get repetitive after some time. Usually it's hard to maintain fresh gameplay or new ideas, or good story or perfect pacing in an 15+ hours game, not to mention a 30+...but it's better to have more than less, at least on average.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Heh, so this game is 35-40 hour main campaign, and has multiplayer... now THAT'S worth $60. (Provided it isn't 35-40 hours of horrifying tedium, of course).

PS. +1 for Jennifer Connely OP

Damn... if that is so I will most definitely get this game. More value for the buck.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

That's what I'm expecting of an open world game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I'm calling BS... Way more than GTA V? Yeah right.

poklane said:

I believe it, this is Ubi we are talking about. Expect 30 side missions that are exactly the same and pointless collectibles on every street corner.

Umm... bye. Way too long. Going to be Ni No Kuni part 2 in that regard.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

celador said:
poklane said:

I believe it, this is Ubi we are talking about. Expect 30 side missions that are exactly the same and pointless collectibles on every street corner.

Yeah that's true lol. About 50% of AC4's missions are stalking missions.

Fine by me, Sleeping Dogs was fun but to short. Hopefully Watch dogs is fun and long.