By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - leo-j prediction: infamous 6-7 million lifetime sales

how much do you think infamous ss will sell Lt on ps4?

1 million 49 11.78%

1-2 millon 20 4.81%

2-3 million 55 13.22%

3-4 million 99 23.80%

4-5 million 96 23.08%

6-7 millon 23 5.53%

5-6 million 23 5.53%

7-8 million 15 3.61%

9 M + 15 3.61%

less than 800k 9 2.16%

Total:404

Infamous ss will put sucker punch close to naughty dog on a presentation stand point.. And quality stand point may be subjective.. But infamous ss will be the best infamous game on PlayStation to date.. 

I predict that not only will infamous push ps4 sales through the rough(last of us type of influence), but will sell over 6 million copies.. Besting titan falls lifetime figures 

Edit:poll is up

Discuss how much you guys think ss will sell on ps4

mM
Around the Network

I think it'll sell a little better than the original considering its a launch window game, 3-4m.

3-4mil (launch title game)

Since it is the first big exclusive on the PS4 and so far it looks amazing I'm going to say 4-5 million. 6 million is a lot considering Infamous 1 & 2—based on VGC—sold only 4.38 million in their lifetime.

All, disk digital bargain bin and bundle.

5/6 million due to timing and benefit of being on the dominant sellout console.

Around the Network

So you are expecting it to sell twice what the first game did? Crazy prediction, I would go with 4.5-5m.

leyendax69 said:
So you are expecting it to sell twice what the first game did? Crazy prediction, I would go with 4.5-5m.

Some of you need to get over what previous Infamous did.  This thing feels more like a reboot, previous sales meanvery little.

BeElite said:
leyendax69 said:

Some of you need to get over what previous Infamous did.  This thing feels more like a reboot, previous sales meanvery little.

Trust me, I hope you are right. This is the game why I already have ps4 and I would like to see it selling more than 6 millions. But is hard to believe the franchise will grow so much.

I am thinking 3-4 million. This is probably going to be the biggest game the ps4 has until next fall, so that will definitely help improve sales this year. I doubt that it will reach 'the last of us' numbers because the install base is still pretty small compared to the ps3's.

That's too high.
I predict 4.5 million. However, I predicted 4 million for TLOU and now that's crossed 6 million so this game could also surprise us with excellent sales.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54