By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - leo-j prediction: infamous 6-7 million lifetime sales

how much do you think infamous ss will sell Lt on ps4?

1 million 49 11.78%

1-2 millon 20 4.81%

2-3 million 55 13.22%

3-4 million 99 23.80%

4-5 million 96 23.08%

6-7 millon 23 5.53%

5-6 million 23 5.53%

7-8 million 15 3.61%

9 M + 15 3.61%

less than 800k 9 2.16%

Total:404

5+ million lifetime.

Around the Network

infamous 1 had 2.73m and 2 had 1.65m.
I cant see it selling more than 4m. I'm only guessing that high because at the moment its destroying everything else on graphics so far, and like it or not, a lot of people buy a game on how it looks.

bananaking21 said:
BeElite said:
bananaking21 said:

huh? uncharted 3 has been out for around 2 and a half years now, it will end up close to 7 million. (unless VGC has it undertracked) 

its a given its undertracked. 

how so? unless Sony gives official Data we have no basis to say so. 

We know the Uncharted series sold 17.32M back in April 2012. Golden Abyss was reported to sell 560K in June 2012. That leaves an average of 5.6M for each PS3 Uncharted games. Drake's Fortune sold 2.6M in more than 1.5 year.

Infamous sold almost 3 million. Infamous 2 sold about 1.5 million.

I think most people are way too optimistic about the sales. I think it will sell slightly better than infamous because there are hardly any games on PS4 right now, so the game will get a boost in sales by being a very early released PS4 exclusive.

I think about 3.1 million copies sold on on here after two years max.

At least 1. I pre-ordered.

(3+ Million first year/ Lifetime, who knows)

EDITED from 2.5

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

2.5-3 million. It's not going to set the world on fire.

Besting Titanfall on all platforms or just Xbox One? Is it fair comparing sales of a multi-platform title to sales of an exclusive?

About 4 million in 2 years is my guess.

I think I said five million in another thread. One of the first games to really look "next gen" or at least give us what we expect from a new generation of consoles. It should benefit from the Gears of War effect. Looks great, plays great (i hope) and shows off what the console can do that previous gens could not.

4 million lifetime