By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is any guy looking for a girlfiend on here??

jmcoo7 said:
Lumikki said:
jmcoo7 said:
Lumikki said:
Kymmi1989 said:
That came off wrong.. im im saying is im a girl that studies in this exact feel and love games and have a connection to u guys where most girls wouldn't..a nd ill leave it that.. that's why want as many friens to talk to ... czu girls are boring... with their shoping/ omg I broke and omg...david broke up with me wah wah wah.... im over that shit... im tellin it like it is take or leave it... but guys want to belive it..

Not all girls are like that. I personally know many girls that are into "nerd" stuff. 

Same all the girls I've been close to in my life have been nerdy and its good. Doesn't mean shopping and nerdy can't go together though.

Who wouldn't love shopping? ;)

Haha true :) it's good to buy nice things. For me it's always been games,cds and film's. Best of all way buying nice things for other people too.

Yeh, it's kinda funny that many consider a term "shopping" as buying bunch of clothes and thus from H&M. Getting new games is shopping as well! 

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Around the Network
Kymmi1989 said:

ok i didnt want to do this but heres my top 5... MGS, donkey kong country 2, MGS3, donkey country 1, metagear solid 4.....sorry the limitations bu thtose games put me on a new level of gaming

i could go on and on aobu thte new stuff.. if u care ill pust my new favs soon...

lier,you googled em! >:(

Kent, Ohio has such a weird timezone.

Kymmi1989 said:

after alll the hatred i may retire from this site... just cuz a girl is into this peopele done ven belive it...how sad..

At least you gave the VGChartz community a good  laugh and that's what matters the most!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Kymmi1989 said:
I truly just want to meet a sweet nery guy who nows a lot about technology who has a stable job and we can travel the world etc.... who deont want that... looks are looks
personality is everything at this point

and we have a new typo queen

Around the Network
jmcoo7 said:
Kymmi1989 said:

after alll the hatred i may retire from this site... just cuz a girl is into this peopele done ven belive it...how sad..

There is no hatred, people come here to talk games not get laid. Posting sexual pictures of yourself is only going to attract weirdos. Your spelling is awful which leads me to think your drunk and troubled, hence the pleas for attention. Go to bed, sort yourself out and come back later to talk about games,gaming,npds or anything else.

Ditto. I'm a girl and I have never got any hatred on this site because of it. 

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

this thread gave me the lol (laugh of lifetime)

i dont like clothes shopping all day.. i spend most my day in gamespot lol

jmcoo7 said:
Kymmi1989 said:

There is no hatred, people come here to talk games not get laid. Posting sexual pictures of yourself is only going to attract weirdos. Your spelling is awful which leads me to think your drunk and troubled, hence the pleas for attention. Go to bed, sort yourself out and come back later to talk about games,gaming,npds or anything else.

thanks for the inside... someone asked what modeling i do .. so i gave an example.. stuipd

Lumikki said:
jmcoo7 said:
Kymmi1989 said:

Ditto. I'm a girl and I have never got any hatred on this site because of it. 

Exactly as it should be, this site has been here many years and all are welcome regardless of sex,race or whatever damn planet you come from.

Ps it's nice to have some girls here to offer their perspective on gaming and other such things.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die