By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is any guy looking for a girlfiend on here??

Kymmi1989 said:

i dont like clothes shopping all day.. i spend most my day in gamespot lol

weird...

Around the Network

I have a small penis. Is that ok?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

love all u guys u gave me agreat perspecitve on dating on hheere ill will keep this in myen u a my faverore pople at thisll moemtn :) love u a

once avain im a buy perfsonality with soe girl attribues...

anyone thought about turing this into a slight dating sight? even if this idea is stupid we could really turn this site into somethiing ... guys pleas friend ima make somting happy u cuties..

Around the Network

it may be just me but there are tens of 1000 of nerdy girls that re into smart guys lik you... just sayn

Kymmi1989 said:
jmcoo7 said:
Kymmi1989 said:

after alll the hatred i may retire from this site... just cuz a girl is into this peopele done ven belive it...how sad..

There is no hatred, people come here to talk games not get laid. Posting sexual pictures of yourself is only going to attract weirdos. Your spelling is awful which leads me to think your drunk and troubled, hence the pleas for attention. Go to bed, sort yourself out and come back later to talk about games,gaming,npds or anything else.

thanks for the inside... someone asked what modeling i do .. so i gave an example.. stuipd

Put the pic with the dress back up. That one was better

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

babe thasts how talk im not drunkg at all... but i wonot pose dirty stuff anymoe thanks for tip love u should friend me love  u cutie... just still learing... just tyring to get ppl to like me

Kymmi1989 said:

it may be just me but there are tens of 1000 of nerdy girls that re into smart guys lik you... just sayn

The truth is, many of us just want a kissa like this. Can you handle the job?

jmcoo7 said:
Lumikki said:
jmcoo7 said:
Kymmi1989 said:

after alll the hatred i may retire from this site... just cuz a girl is into this peopele done ven belive it...how sad..

There is no hatred, people come here to talk games not get laid. Posting sexual pictures of yourself is only going to attract weirdos. Your spelling is awful which leads me to think your drunk and troubled, hence the pleas for attention. Go to bed, sort yourself out and come back later to talk about games,gaming,npds or anything else.

exactly hun i say me and u have smal game chuckia  geeses get a few laughs its

if its wht u looak like i dotn care im not thype of person,,,

iDitto. I'm a girl and I have never got any hatred on this site because of it. 

Exactly as it should be, this site has been here many years and all are welcome regardless of sex,race or whatever damn planet you come from.

Ps it's nice to have some girls here to offer their perspective on gaming and other such things.