By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is any guy looking for a girlfiend on here??

I have a pretty big cock, does that give me more chances to go out with you babe?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
I don't believe everything I read on the internet lol

llolololollol  real talk tho if we click and the felings wright thers no reason we couldnt couldle in  a bed you no...

uh ma gawd u have an iphone 3gs u aren't a girl all girls need the newest phones even though they only use facebook, fake and gaaaay

guys ur lookin so much im a 5'4 nerdy girl apaently has a pretty face wt...hovs to talk tech and gaes... simle ass tha

Kymmi1989 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
I don't believe everything I read on the internet lol

llolololollol  real talk tho if we click and the felings wright thers no reason we couldnt couldle in  a bed you no...

The only thing I cuddle at night is my Vita or 3ds xl, I'm sorry but if you lay there naked with legs open you would have to wait till I'd finished either zelda or Final Fantasy X hd and that may take a lifetime lol.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Around the Network
Kymmi1989 said:

guys ur lookin so much im a 5'4 nerdy girl apaently has a pretty face wt...hovs to talk tech and gaes... simle ass tha

Oh my god, the grammar is getting worse every second..

guyls lie to get girsl... girls don't u guyu know ths...
i

Well, let's see here.....
There's dating sites for this kind of thing, you know?
And in any case you want to meet someone in that way, there's a place called OUTSIDE WORLD right over there.
They say there's a door leading from the kitchen to this fabled OUTSIDE WORLD they speak of.

Do try it once in a while. MAYBE that will work.

Hope my post helps =D

honestly i dot want to fight to much... i a few dats set tehy live winieyn a mile of me... thehy arent gorgous by anymeans but they are so cute and suchweats and at thist tim in my life thst im  lookin forbbb.

Hang on I'd better ring Bletchley for some decoding

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die