By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooo Xbox One sold out PS4 again ... What are your excuses now? PS Availble On Amazon UK & USA

AwakeandAlive said:

You said I should buy a PS4, what should I do now? =/ 

UK 

XOne 8,889 (+11%) 465,154
PS4 6,601 (-15%) 700,538

USA

XOne 42,659 (-2%) 2,314,683
PS4 34,221 (-13%) 2,597,760

I think this a troll thread by a Nintendo fan.

Around the Network

Buy an Ouya so that you stop making threads like this one. =)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WebMasterFlex said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Nem said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
zelda09 said:
Hype is over so ps4 better put out games before they are doomed but sony is doomed anyway so it doesn't matter

Finally! Someone who makes sense around here xD

Does that correspond to those hopes and dreams? Even if the amazons have them momentarely its stillsold out everywhere and theres still hugewaitinglines. Even though i got mine through other means, i am still on the waiting line for one. So far no call... so your "hype is over" doesnt seem to check out with reality.

How can you blame them ? PS4 outsold Wii U so fast that they are probably mad as hell...

Nah. Us Nintendo fans don't really care too much about who outsold who. I think the real issue is who is losing the most right now.

blahblahblahblah

Like I said, PS4 in it's worst month outsold by a margin Xbox One and of course Wii U combined.

I can understand you grab what you can.

LOLOL...

alot predicted this,that the one would win 2 weeks in a row due to dry amounts in the us/uk.. wasn't there a few weeks in the us recently where there was no suppy to amazon until just recently?? that huge load last week is gonna be the week ps4 wins us again... you cant sell whats not there

Can't wait until both systems are amply in stock everywhere, and some big games are released so these ridiculous threads can end.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
HipHopGodd said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Nem said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
zelda09 said:
Hype is over so ps4 better put out games before they are doomed but sony is doomed anyway so it doesn't matter

Finally! Someone who makes sense around here xD

Does that correspond to those hopes and dreams? Even if the amazons have them momentarely its stillsold out everywhere and theres still hugewaitinglines. Even though i got mine through other means, i am still on the waiting line for one. So far no call... so your "hype is over" doesnt seem to check out with reality.

How can you blame them ? PS4 outsold Wii U so fast that they are probably mad as hell...

Nah. Us Nintendo fans don't really care too much about who outsold who. I think the real issue is who is losing the most right now.

Sony is still selling buildings, they're still firing a boatload of people, they are still losing a boatload of cash, they're still shutting down projects, shutting down franchises (Sony Store), selling and spinning off divisions, and blah blah blah. Sony is bleeding badly with no signs of stopping. Jack Tretton just stepped down for no real good reason other than to say he wanted to move on. Hell, if you're CEO of such a "successful and prospering" company, you don't step down when there's a ton of bad pressing looming. Not only would it hurt the image of the company, but the future of said company would throw people into shock. Sony's credit has been thrown into junk status for a second bloody time... Yet we're worried about who sold the most? Sony loses money on each PS4 sold. They only get paid via software and PS+ subscriptions. Yet, software sales are down compared to last year and the year before... Yet we're worried about how much more a console is selling?

When I agreed with the other guy about Sony being doomed, it had very little to do with the PS4.

You're right, sales no longer matter now that Nintendo is bottom of the barrel. But last gen when Wii was selling like cold water on a hot day sales was all that mattered. You, my friend, should run for political office!

I think you have me confused for someone else. Last gen, I wasn't on these message forums.

Anyway, I'm not saying sales don't matter. I'm not even talking about sales at all. I'm saying Sony is doomed. Sorry if I didn't make this abundantly clear to you or to anyone else reading...

2 markets, while still getting stomped world wide. This is X1 best case scenario, it might take slimmest of leads in two markets while getting flat out slaughtered world wide.

talk about being blind and shored sighted.

SweetTalia said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Wait there were no price cut for Xbox One in UK this month ? No Titanfall ? PS4 is available everywhere ?

Nope. Even with all that PS4 still dominate. Come back at the end of the month.

Lol, you sound so scared of the xbox one sales right now.

Not really. I just can't stand people who play the blind game. It's getting on my nerve. I think you figured out.....

PS4 expected shipment on Amazon uk for 25th March Sold out !!!
Now they don't know when the next shipment is coming in.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

What exclusives do you want?

That's the machine you should buy.