Less than 80 23 8.98%

81-82 21 8.20%

83-84 33 12.89%

85-86 46 17.97%

87-88 46 17.97%

89-90 36 14.06%

More than 90 51 19.92%

Total:256

Dies it come with a bag of goodies worth a lot to help with the review ?

Ill do fine.

Around the Network

86-90 If the story is top then i think it could go high. I would be very surprised it it scores below 80.

-Newcloud- said:
I'm being a little generous and go with 89-90 with 2 problems being no likeable characters (sucker punch has made no likeable characters in infamous they've all been so so) and a meh story (I hope I'm wrong about this id like to be blown away)

Cole and Zeke are awesome. You shut your dirty little mouth. 

I'm predicting this'll be one of those games that launches early in a consoles cycle and everyone gets over hyped thinking it's gonna be amazing and mind blowing but in the end it only ends up being decent...so 75-80 is my prediction for metacritic.

I feel like this game is going to get lows 80s. The other 2 games got a huge amount of high scores 9-10. The only problem is that like 15 reviews give it average scores every time to lower it into the 80s. No matter how awesome the series is, it's never going to get into the 90s meta because of the few that don't like it.

Around the Network

I swear to God, if he doesn't have more than 3 powers, I will be so pissed. Cole had Lightning, Fire, and Ice. If Delsin is the conduit that can absorb powers he better have more than his god dammed predecessor.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
I swear to God, if he doesn't have more than 3 powers, I will be so pissed. Cole had Lightning, Fire, and Ice. If Delsin is the conduit that can absorb powers he better have more than his god dammed predecessor.

I thought the guys at sucker punch already confirmed the game will have 2-3x the powers comapred to previous games. I guess that means it's at least 5 powers rights?

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Technically God Cole has Lightning and Ice; Bad Cole has Lightning and Fire. I can't remember but in the livestream there was a hint that there might be 5+ powers, although that might be wrong. Also on Podcast Beyond Chris Zimmerman said that you'll see conduits with powers you can assess in everyday life—wood for example. I think they'll be a decent amount of powers.

84 is my bet. It make good impression through trailer and its leaked gameplay :P

85-88