Less than 80 23 8.98%

81-82 21 8.20%

83-84 33 12.89%

85-86 46 17.97%

87-88 46 17.97%

89-90 36 14.06%

More than 90 51 19.92%

Total:256

I said 87-88. The mechanics are going to be tight as ever as we've seen in past versions, the graphics and physics in the game world will be next gen, but the story and choices you make will be lacking in some way.... Spot on review boys.. quote me :)

Around the Network

My bet is 84.

I think it will struggle to break into the 80s. So I'll say 79, it's still a very good score.

foodfather said:
I'm predicting KZSF levels of disappointment here. Now remember, that's predicting, not ''hoping''.

Will be shocked yet pleased if it hits 85.

sounds more like you're hoping. the previous games have 85 and 83 respectively. What's your reason behind predicting a 73? just curious

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

kitler53 said:
where's the poll option for "better than titanfall". we all know that's the most important range.

Haha, I did think of adding that just for a bit of fun but it would have been too easy.

Around the Network
Kymmi1989 said:
I said 87-88. The mechanics are going to be tight as ever as we've seen in past versions, the graphics and physics in the game world will be next gen, but the story and choices you make will be lacking in some way.... Spot on review boys.. quote me :)

That's what I was thinking too, although I think the story will be quite tight this time around. I saw the leaked gameplay and the villain is extremely well done!

infamous second son is a clear candidate for fanboy reviews to dig into especially the american gaming media who are clearly pissed!!!!!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I will say 89.

I think it'll score in the low 80s - 81 is my guess.

80-82