By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE gives Yoshi's New Island 4/10 [62 on Metacritic]

Not surprised.

Around the Network

Wait, I thought nintendo didnt make bad games....quick lets blame the gaming press.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Train wreck said:
Wait, I thought nintendo didnt make bad games....quick lets blame the gaming press.

First, the game was outsourced to a third rate studio.

Second, most comments here agree with the negative sentiment. Of course, you'd never see those replies with those biased eyes of yours.

Ah well, that's disappointing, I didn't realise the game was outsourced either.

Train wreck said:

I can't choose which is worse, the game or this comment.

OT: Another proof that Year of Yoshi will be a waste of time. Year of Samus-Metroid/Link-Zelda is the right option.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
Ouch. Don't Nintendo know that they are hurting themselves with such bad games? smh

It wont be a bad game.

It will be painfully mediocre at worst.

Wait, but exactly how can people here say the game is bad if it isn't out yet?

Personally, I don't think it looks like a bad game.

I didn't order it though. I will look at some gameplay videos and other impressions to determine if I want the game.

Train wreck said:

Yeah, it is not like many Nintendo fans have agreed from the very first trailer that it looked bad.

We both know that you are only here for the snarky comment and weren´t interested to begin with.

Squeezol said:
Graphics always looked terrible to me.. Also, the Metascore isn't horrible for Yoshi. I mean, Yoshi's Story doesn't have a great score either.

Yeah, the Yoshi games have never been critical darlings. Even "Island" was disliked in its day.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Does anyone care about Yoshi games? This hardly matters in the big picture, the 3DS has so many quality games anyway so no one will notice.