Time Trial
Online and Local Battle Mode - Balloon Battle and Coin Runner
Mirror Mode
Mission Mode (Unlockable)

Other Info:

- Online league and a global world ranking
- Local Rankings
- Channel for online aspect
- Send and receive time attack scores online, online ranking for time attack as well
- Upload/download Ghosts
- 4 player split screen local play and 2 player split screen online play
- 3 karts and 3 bikes per character
- 50cc = Karts only. 100cc = Bikes only. 150cc = Both Karts and Bikes

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Unlocking all the hidden secrets right now! - Japan

1 Day (Even though some have it already.... lucky)- Europe

14 Days (2 weeks left)- Australia

17 Days - America

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Thanks for answering :) Also thanks for all the good info.

Hopefully those missions will be very easy to access. And that you can't save them on the Wii, so you have to visit every day (:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

oficial friend code thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=23350

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Any word on first day sales, or shipments, or how was the launch in Japan???????

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I only tried it out for like an hour, but I don't like using the wheel with the game. I've switched over to the classic controller and I'm doing much better at it.

How are the GCN controllers with the game, has anybody tried it out yet? I've never tried MK:DD, so I have no experience w/GCN controllers, but was thinking about picking one up to try it out.(and to use for any GCN I may buy)

trestres said:
Any word on first day sales, or shipments, or how was the launch in Japan???????

Not really sure as I was only in the store where I bought mine for like 5 min. or so really late in the day(I went after work), but there were several people picking up the game when I was there. This was at a big game/electronics store in the main part of Nagoya. Looks to be selling well, (hopefully)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

I only tried it out for like an hour, but I don't like using the wheel with the game. I've switched over to the classic controller and I'm doing much better at it.

How are the GCN controllers with the game, has anybody tried it out yet? I've never tried MK:DD, so I have no experience w/GCN controllers, but was thinking about picking one up to try it out.(and to use for any GCN I may buy)

trestres said:

Not really sure as I was only in the store where I bought mine for like 5 min. or so really late in the day(I went after work), but there were several people picking up the game when I was there. This was at a big game/electronics store in the main part of Nagoya. Looks to be selling well, (hopefully)

Thanks, good to see is coming along well(it was to be expected).

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I have it and it's great!

-I was expecting bad graphics, but actually they look ok, very crisp with nice lightning, much better than expected (not great though).

- I'm not yet used to the Wiil (played for about an hour) and I think I'll switch to classic controller soon, but the tricks are cool, especially on DK summit

- 50 cc is very slow

- Because normal and single person karts I already like this game more than Double Dash

- 12 player is absolutely a great improvement. Multiplayer will get extremely frantic though. The amount of items is enormous

See you online soon. VGChartz tournament next week? (Before the Americans have a chance, payback for Brawl).

BengaBenga said:
I have it and it's great!

-I was expecting bad graphics, but actually they look ok, very crisp with nice lightning, much better than expected (not great though).

- I'm not yet used to the Wiil (played for about an hour) and I think I'll switch to classic controller soon, but the tricks are cool, especially on DK summit

- 50 cc is very slow

- Because normal and single person karts I already like this game more than Double Dash

- 12 player is absolutely a great improvement. Multiplayer will get extremely frantic though. The amount of items is enormous

See you online soon. VGChartz tournament next week? (Before the Americans have a chance, payback for Brawl).
hahaha you bastards rub it in while you still can :( I want my mario kart fix ! 

YAY.. I'm buying this tomorrow :) :) :)... b4 the americans and japanese for once... :)

See... Nintendo loves me

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man