By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

Oh and will the channel be in the Wii menu??

Around the Network

The channel will not be in the Wii menu, that has been said.

Seriously, you added these pictures to make it look good? They look awful! The MK:DD ones look just as good! They shouldn't have focused on the racers, graphics are more important. Fine, 100+ cars and bikes, but you're only going to use like 5 of them. Total waste of disk space IMO.

It's sad. This was the game that could make me buy a Wii, but instead it looks awful! :(

does the game cost 60 dollars or 70 ???

thnx

The wheel costs 10 dollars alone, so if Nintendo puts 70 dollars they are just greedy!

dsoverpsp said:
does the game cost 60 dollars or 70 ???

thnx

Uh...probably $50...$60 at most.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Whoa? Iwata said at Nintendo Conference fall last year, that he expected at least 33% of the MkWii players to be women! Registered on GoNintendo, 30% of MKDS owners are women! Whoa! Women are taking over MK!

We weren't being sexist when we said women like Mario Kart...it's a proven fact after all.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nutboy said:
The channel will not be in the Wii menu, that has been said.

Seriously, you added these pictures to make it look good? They look awful! The MK:DD ones look just as good! They shouldn't have focused on the racers, graphics are more important. Fine, 100+ cars and bikes, but you're only going to use like 5 of them. Total waste of disk space IMO.

It's sad. This was the game that could make me buy a Wii, but instead it looks awful! :(

I'm almost tempted to think this is a joke post. Except the low post count which leads me to believe that sadly, this guy is serious.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Why would I joke about that? I only have a DS and thought of getting a Wii or PS3, but I'm only interested in MKWii, Brawl and Kirby really. I could accept the Wii games looking worse than Ps3, but when Nintendo's games only have XB quality, I'm thinking Ps3 might be the better console, in addition to being the better seller in the future.

Brawl looks fine, but almost all the other games look bad. SMG looks good, but I hate platforming, it's just darn boring. Well, this is off topic.

Just look at Toads bullet bill kart, it looks like it's 2D! I mean, it can't be that hard to do after 2 generations?