By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

O___O

I think I want this more than brawl now. And europe gets it before America, hahaha suck on DAT!

Wow, lot of new news on the game, but my hype for this game is still under Brawl's, but not by much.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Can't wait....only 2-3 months left!!!!! I hope....It better not come out in June.....APRIL FTW!!!

So Europe will be getting MK and Wii Fit in April? That's a slightly odd decision but I'm not complaining.

Around the Network

Yes, Europe is getting MKWii April 11th and Wii Fit april 25th.

I don't see why it is an odd decision.

They can't just keep waiting with titles. Kirby Wii will come fall/winter to Europe, if they delayed MkWii, they would have to put it after Brawl, and then Kirby Wii might would have to be delayed, which would fit bad for the next game, etc. This would also reck their reputation. I think it is a great decision.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Why is there no official Wii Fit thread, as it is already out, while this game is not? I want Wii Fit info! *Looks around for red angry smily face*

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

gonna put my pre order deposit down tomorrow, cant wait to use th Wii'l (couldn't resist it) while the wife shouts at me "you look like a retard using that".

Anyone else like the idea of a MK Wii channel that has Nintendo events announced through it? I also like the idea that the leaderboard shows you which control type was used to get that time - I reckon you'll be able to filter the times and compare yourself to that control type only.

Now all we need is Kirby to look good and Pikmin 3 to get announced (here's looking at you E3).

hey does Europe release count as Australia/ New Zealand release date aswell?

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

heres the euro disc box (not the box box):

(shrunk for size)

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)