By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U surpasses Xbox 360 in Japan

As of last week Wii U - 1,655,498 Xbox 360 - 1,655,487 So that's something right? Probably not still laughably bad. Nintendo should just bow out, the Wii did well based on a gimmick otherwise they're just far outmatched in both hardware and software.

Around the Network

LOL, thanks god :v

Yayy, a milestone!!! Its not the zomfg thing that declares the wiiU a success but every small victory counts... I guess this pretty much reinstates how little the Japanese Market value MS consoles, thats for sure!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

yay : |

Give yourself a round of applause for that one Nintendo.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Xbox 360 = doomed? :P

The Rock clapping*

This is why MS will never be number one in console sales

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yayy, a milestone!!! Its not the zomfg thing that declares the wiiU a success but every small victory counts... I guess this pretty much reinstates how little the Japanese Market value MS consoles, thats for sure!

Do I want to know where that gif comes from?

MDMAlliance said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Do I want to know where that gif comes from?

Lolll, dw, its from Disgaea the anime which is rated PG-13. Nothing mature or anything lolll, its mostly comedy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850