By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U surpasses Xbox 360 in Japan

VanceIX said:
Devil_Survivor said:

Every little victory I guess lol..... omg is this how it feels to be a Knack or Vita fan :P?

Yes :P

I was just wondering becasue I have preordered the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle that is coming out on April 30th :).

Around the Network

Considering xbox 360 did a lot better than the first xbox and wii u worse than wii, I don't know if deserves to be celebrated. But anyway, *it's something*

Seems like a bit of a hollow victory, especially with it taking that long. It is like being proud of beating a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. I was actually a little surprised to learn it wasn't already ahead there.

Devil_Survivor said:
VanceIX said:
Devil_Survivor said:

Every little victory I guess lol..... omg is this how it feels to be a Knack or Vita fan :P?

Yes :P

I was just wondering becasue I have preordered the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle that is coming out on April 30th :).

Then let me welcome you to the world of Vita gaming, and all the pleasures and sorrows it offers :D

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Doomed console surpasses dead console in Japan.. Time to celebrate, guys!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Doomtastic for both of them :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well at least they're not 360's level in Japan.

Zax said:
As of last week Wii U - 1,655,498 Xbox 360 - 1,655,487 So that's something right? Probably not still laughably bad. Nintendo should just bow out, the Wii did well based on a gimmick otherwise they're just far outmatched in both hardware and software.

I lol'd.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

It's the last system from the big 3 it'll ever manage to outsell

fleischr said:
Zax said:
As of last week Wii U - 1,655,498 Xbox 360 - 1,655,487 So that's something right? Probably not still laughably bad. Nintendo should just bow out, the Wii did well based on a gimmick otherwise they're just far outmatched in both hardware and software.

I lol'd.

I lol and you loling because you think Nintendo has better games than what's available on PS3/Xbox. Wooo the umpteeth Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong yaaay who needs The Last of Us and GTAV when you can buy a Kirby game!