By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Titanfall Review Thread: Metacritic 86

Can't wait to check it out on my PC.

Good scores so far.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Pretty good reviews, I'm impressed by it. I wonder if its worth getting a one over it instead of just getting the 360 version.

NavyNut said:
Pretty good reviews, I'm impressed by it. I wonder if its worth getting a one over it instead of just getting the 360 version.

Graphics aren't important, gameplay is.

If you have a 360 there is no reason to get an XBox One for this title. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

good scores, will pick it up for pc when it hits $40 or lower and maybe rent it on the 360.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

kowenicki said:
Zekkyou said:

Can it be a bannable offence for someone to endlessly whine about a forum, it's moderators and its members, yet never actually leave? It would surely be a kindness to them.

Not that i'd suggest anyone did that ^^

brilliant.

thanks for this amazingly helpful post.  very constructive.

You're very much welcome Kowenicki. Your post of "No." also added considerable value to this thread, and has since inspired me to become a painter.

Around the Network

Well, this thread got interesting all of a sudden.

*Grabs popcorn*

Nintendo and PC gamer

This thread is starting to delivery fun... continue guys I'm reading everything... thanks.

kowenicki said:
Zekkyou said:

You're very much welcome Kowenicki. Your post of "No." also added considerable value to this thread, and has since inspired me to become a painter.

He asked me a close question.  I answered it.

And i asked him a question, which for some reason you felt the need to reply to. Your point?

selnor1983 said:

And finally all my friends who don't have an Xbox One yet will finally game with me this Friday. We all will have one then. Even my PS4 mates are getting it. We will have enough for 12 of us to play without anyone else.

I think you can't do that at launch...

Only one point off my prediction of 86.