By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: NOW ONLY $40...South Park: Stick of truth...... awesome!

DJEVOLVE said:
My only complaint is that it is not on Next gen consoles.

What difference would that make? Its South Park, its supposed to look crappy

Around the Network

Initially, I thought South Park: Stick of Truth would be crappo, but after watching people stream it on Twitch, I started to show interest. I then went out and bought. I have no regrets.

So... it has timed hits/action commands?

Just played the Mr Slave Quest........WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

i have not played it but i saw some clips and it looked like something i would think was funny if i was like 13.

seems really immature and really stupid.
but i have not played it so....

I do like the show but the latest season was complete garbage

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
manny10032 said:

disgusting but genius :D

Barozi said:
Tyto_alba said:
So, some of you guys say you already beat the game. How long is it????

Not that long unfortunately. I usually beat games faster than the average person, so you might get more time out of it, but I'm at ~15 hours with 44/50 achievements (the rest were missable achievements).
I *could* go on and collect the remaining 7 Chinpokomon and ~10 friends, but I missed one Chinpokomon at the beginning, so that's 2 achievements right there that I can't get. (if you catch'em all you get the Chinpokomon Toy Corporation as a friend)
Didn't find a new quest, so I guess I beat them all. Now I'm hoping for DLC.

That's a shame. Being an RPG and with such a long develoment, I expected quite a long game... I'll give it a try, but not right now.

Barozi said:
manny10032 said:

disgusting but genius :D

I will never look at my iphone the same way :(

Its a funny game but gameplay isn't that great. It's a pretty simplified RPG system that plays the same across all classes or so I hear.

i am right now the fighting underwear goems and while my character's parents are having sex