By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: NOW ONLY $40...South Park: Stick of truth...... awesome!

yeah, wish it was on xbox one. I still have my 360, I've been deliberating for the past few days wether to get it or not..

I heard it was too easily beaten but if your a fan you'd love it........

If the game isn't that engaging skill or thinking wise, I might be alb to achieve the best experience watching playthroughs than actual shelling out the cash for it.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

will get the game in a week

It's been a blast for me. It has some flaws, but if you're a fan, this is a must.

Go ahead and get it for your PS3's and 360's guys. An upgrade to PS4/Xbox One won't exactly improve the graphics, will it?

I haven't played much. watched my daughter play a couple of hours on Friday but I laughed my ass off at times. Won't spoil anything but I really like how other characters treat the silent protagonist. Very well done.

Around the Network

Finished it a few days ago. It's fantastic and everything a fan could want.

Only complaint is that the pure magic attacks within battles are kinda useless. They take away too much mana.
Also I'm using lots of speed potions in harder battles and it kinda sucks to scroll through the whole inventory first to find them. Should've made some slots that can be filled with a customized order of items.
Of course it could've been a bit longer as well, at least for an RPG, but I still got ~15 hours of enjoyment out of it, so no complaints here.

Epic game.....Butters is hands down the best sidekick in the game

manny10032 said:
Epic game.....Butters is hands down the best sidekick in the game

this

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Barozi said:

Only complaint is that the pure magic attacks within battles are kinda useless. They take away too much mana.
Also I'm using lots of speed potions in harder battles and it kinda sucks to scroll through the whole inventory first to find them. Should've made some slots that can be filled with a customized order of items.
Of course it could've been a bit longer as well, at least for an RPG, but I still got ~15 hours of enjoyment out of it, so no complaints here.

If you patch your gear and weapon right and use Butters you can pretty much spam spells without ever going out of pp

Edit:I just reread that never mind

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Barozi said:

If you patch your gear and weapon right and use Butters you can pretty much spam spells without ever going out of pp

Edit:I just reread that never mind

Yeah I have no problems with the abilities although they weren't that good for the fighter class either.