By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What difficulty do you usually play your games on?

What's the difficulty of your choice?

Pussy-mode 14 8.48%

very easy 1 0.61%

easy 11 6.67%

normal 77 46.67%

hard 40 24.24%

extremely hard 20 12.12%

Total:163

Normal cause I want to experience the game the developers wanted us to experience it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Normal, but I'll be choosing Hard from now on because games in general are getting too easy...except for Capsized...

Nintentacle said:
First easy, then medium, then hard, then whatever is above. I don't like the jump right into the hardest mode before I have enough experience.

Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to leave VGC?

I prefer to pick hard every time.

1st play through on normal, the way the developers meant for the game to be played and 2nd play through I raise the difficulty..... Sometimes just for a trophy hunt

Around the Network

Extremely Hard, because today's normal is yesterdays easy mode.

On normal.
RPGs on easy sometimes, because i suck :(

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Slimebeast said:
Nintentacle said:
First easy, then medium, then hard, then whatever is above. I don't like the jump right into the hardest mode before I have enough experience.

Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to leave VGC?

Can't tell if serious or not.

I like picking the hardest, or second hardest depending on the game, and go with it. I then later play the game again in a lower difficulty in case a) the game has replayability, and b) some tedious crap for the 100% (assuming the game deserves to be 100%'d) so that I don't bother with the enemies.

I will play easiest mode possible. I like to relax when i play games, not get frustrated.

Sometimes, if i really like the game i will play through it on the hardest mode. Like the mass effect games i have beaten them all on insanity. The vast majority of games though im content with easy.