By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What difficulty do you usually play your games on?

What's the difficulty of your choice?

Pussy-mode 14 8.48%

very easy 1 0.61%

easy 11 6.67%

normal 77 46.67%

hard 40 24.24%

extremely hard 20 12.12%

Total:163

depends on the game if its a shooter on a console I play on easy before i increase the difficulty.

Because playing a shooter on a console is like playing a strategy game on PC using a steering wheel.

Around the Network

i usually play on normal.but football games on easy and racing games on hard

Normal, some games like Halo and CoD I'll go back and play it on Legendary/Veteran.

Normal or hard for first run through, depending on the inherent difficulty of the game. I picked hard, because I figure you choose the hardest difficulty you're willing to play on first time through even if that's not what you do 100% of the time.

My first run through TLOU was on hard, but i'm scared of doing extremely hard mode on that game, even after getting through it twice.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Slimebeast said:

Hardest possible, unless it's maybe God of War which I play on Hard. Normal difficulty in all games is a joke, a meaningless waste of time.

your to hard-core for me. 

Around the Network

Generally, normal, then if I liked the game enough, the hardest selectable setting (often an unlocked difficulty).

I put it on pussy-mode. I'm all about the experience and not the challenge. If it doesn't have any easy mode,then I'll just deal with it.

Slimebeast said:

Hardest possible, unless it's maybe God of War which I play on Hard. Normal difficulty in all games is a joke, a meaningless waste of time.

Don't be too humble. 

OT: Start out with normal, normally. If it's a notoriously hard game, I might go easy. Of course I replay games at higher difficulties for fun/trophy purposes. 

But for people that say they play EVERY game at it's highest difficulty are simply lying, or have no life.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I almost always start on normal, but the hard difficulty is usually my favorite. Normal is usually too easy and the "very hard" difficulties are too challenging to be consistently fun (I usually play through the very hard difficulties once to get trophies and then go back to the hard difficulty).

Nintendo games: Hardest mode

Other games: Pansey mode