By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW Up March 1st

kivi95 said:
Man does Sony have some kind of production problems with PS4? I mean it's mostly sold out everywhere but they should be able to atleast ship 200k for every week.

Don't quote me on this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're already stocking up for the holidays to some degree.

Around the Network
stevechan said:
What is wrong with Xbox 360 drops?

Its 9 years old. PS3 will follow the same trend this time next year. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Just but a zero behind the one and just be quiet!

Xxain said:
Do we actual have proof of supply strain or is that just a comfort statement?

Famitsu said it had supply issues and Amazon US didn't received any shipment since middle February... they just received a big one this week that counts for March already.

Plus all online stores were sold out last week.

Yeap you will need a hard work to buy a PS4 for while.

DerNebel said:
The missing PS4 supply that week is very noticable, over a 10k drop in the US and Europe week over week.

But March is going to be very exciting saleswise for PS4 and of course X1.

April should also see a slight increase for the PS4 with Watch Dogs.

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
retroking1981 said:
XOne rise could have something to do with the UK price drop.

The UK was the 360s second biggest market overall and along with USA it was the market leader last gen.

Shows only a 2.3k rise in Europe versus 6.7k in the US.  I'm not really sure the rise makes sense when most of the sales momentum in the US seems to be in the Titanfall bundle.  Those sales shouldn't register until the week ending the 15th.

According to BenV on this site the raise in the US is due to income tax season, plus Gamestop has a layaway program for X1 so you'll see an uptick in those sales prior to the TF bundle.

Xenostar said:
stevechan said:

No new games in nearly a year, thats whats up, you dont support it people stop buying it

What? No new games? You mean 1st party, right?

walsufnir said:
Xenostar said:
stevechan said:

No new games in nearly a year, thats whats up, you dont support it people stop buying it

What? No new games? You mean 1st party, right?

Of course thats the definition of no games on VGC. Multiplats, Crap Games and HD Remakes all dont count apparently.  This is why the PS4 has no games :)

poklane said:
DerNebel said:
The missing PS4 supply that week is very noticable, over a 10k drop in the US and Europe week over week.

But March is going to be very exciting saleswise for PS4 and of course X1.

April should also see a slight increase for the PS4 with Watch Dogs.

Watch Dogs is May, there were rumours of Driveclub being April but I think that was debunked.

These US numbers seems weird but NPD is next week already...