By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW Up March 1st

Due to the heavy bundling for xbox one titanfall, i suspect their will be a soft rise and fall of console weekly totals rather than a sharp and high spike, will be back down to sub-60k within 3 weeks, and ps4 will settle in at 85-95k due to japan.

was a great try MS, it really was, but far short of a miracle, second place is your new goal.

Around the Network

Good rise for X1.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

XOne rise could have something to do with the UK price drop.

The UK was the 360s second biggest market overall and along with USA it was the market leader last gen.

Blood_Tears said:
This ladies and gentlemen is why you can't trust pre-order data here.

Final pre-orders in USA for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - 133,103
First week sales in USA for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - 71,484

Then NPD will probably come and show even less.

The missing PS4 supply that week is very noticable, over a 10k drop in the US and Europe week over week.

But March is going to be very exciting saleswise for PS4 and of course X1.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
So outside of Japan, PS4 v ONE its

100k v 67k

last week it was

130k v 56k

103k v 67k

fixed

Blood_Tears said:
This ladies and gentlemen is why you can't trust pre-order data here.

Final pre-orders in USA for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - 133,103
First week sales in USA for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - 71,484

Well ... Not everybody rushes out to get a game they pre ordered on day 1. 

Man does Sony have some kind of production problems with PS4? I mean it's mostly sold out everywhere but they should be able to atleast ship 200k for every week.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Wii U is actually selling somewhere between "Ok" and "poor" as opposed to death according to these numbers. I wonder if they are overtracking? XBOne is also OK, but PS4 is in beast mode.

lucidium said:
Due to the heavy bundling for xbox one titanfall, i suspect their will be a soft rise and fall of console weekly totals rather than a sharp and high spike, will be back down to sub-60k within 3 weeks, and ps4 will settle in at 85-95k due to japan.

was a great try MS, it really was, but far short of a miracle, second place is your new goal.

PS4 won't go below 100k this year... in fact it will be close to 150k than 100k.

BTW I expect a rise in PS4 sales next week... over 170k WW.