By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs is coming soon, but are you still interested?

Are you still going to buy Watch Dogs?

Yes, definitely! 29 30.21%

Yes, but I am not as hyped as I was. 24 25.00%

I'm not sure yet. 21 21.88%

No, I was going to but the hype has gone. 14 14.58%

No, I was never interested. 8 8.33%

Total:96

Right now it is a "I buy it for 5-10 bucks on Steam" game for me but It might increase my interest if I see more good gameplay or if I can test it at a friends house after release or something like that.

When they revealed the game a year or two ago I was very impressed but since then I really lost my interest in this game.

Around the Network

Way less excited than when it was supposed to launch along PS4. Not to mention the competition in the form of Wolfenstein and possibly Sniper Elite V3. I'm still interested though, but honestly the trailer wasn't convincing at all, the story seems pretty generic, at least Aiden's motivation.
We'll see, anyway won't play until late June because of exams so still long way to go.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Way less excited than when it was supposed to launch along PS4. Not to mention the competition in the form of Wolfenstein and possibly Sniper Elite V3. I'm still interested though, but honestly the trailer wasn't convincing at all, the story seems pretty generic, at least Aiden's motivation.
We'll see, anyway won't play until late June because of exams so still long way to go.

I agree, Aiden's story seems to be about as generic as it gets. Good luck with your exams!

It's a rental for sure, Played a mid January beta and feels way too much like splinter cell. not a big stealth fan. Looks great though. really smooth, loading screens are Gears of war style. smooth transition.