By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs is coming soon, but are you still interested?

Are you still going to buy Watch Dogs?

Yes, definitely! 29 30.21%

Yes, but I am not as hyped as I was. 24 25.00%

I'm not sure yet. 21 21.88%

No, I was going to but the hype has gone. 14 14.58%

No, I was never interested. 8 8.33%

Total:96

So Ubisoft have just released a trailer detailing both Watch Dog's story and release date, but are you still interested?

Around the Network

I am not sure yet. I was incredibly excited when I first saw Watch Dogs, but since the delay, and with games like inFAMOUS coming out that look absolutely gorgeous, I just don't know if I am going to bother with Watch Dogs. The new trailer was extremely underwhelming (for me at least) and the visuals look like they have taken a very heavy hit.

Callum_Alexander said:
I am not sure yet. I was incredibly excited when I first saw Watch Dogs, but since the delay, and with games like inFAMOUS coming out that look absolutely gorgeous, I just don't know if I am going to bother with Watch Dogs. The new trailer was extremely underwhelming (for me at least) and the visuals look like they have taken a very heavy hit.

the visuals might have been from the 360 version, and infamous comes out 2 months earlier. I'm still pretty excited, can't wait!!

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

I was never that hyped to begin with. I'm just in it for the AC lore.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yes I am since we didn't got a lot of information and footage to begin with. Now we got more story details which seem very interesting. However I want to have a special experience which means they shouldn't release to much like they usually do with AC.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Rychussnik said:
Callum_Alexander said:

the visuals might have been from the 360 version, and infamous comes out 2 months earlier. I'm still pretty excited, can't wait!!

I thought that, but I just can't see Ubisoft re-announcing their game and showing last-gen visuals.

I was never hyped for this game, but because of the lack of games I wil get this.

Callum_Alexander said:
Rychussnik said:
Callum_Alexander said:

I thought that, but I just can't see Ubisoft re-announcing their game and showing last-gen visuals.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179606&page=1#

in that thread, i think it's on page 3, there's a trailer and at the end, the 360 logo comes up. 

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

i am interested

This would have been an epic launch game, but I don't think it changes anything. If anything it's better for the game because there's a higher install base of next gen systems. Plus, late May/early June is likely a good time since there's no other high profile games to compete with it.