By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs is coming soon, but are you still interested?

Are you still going to buy Watch Dogs?

Yes, definitely! 29 30.21%

Yes, but I am not as hyped as I was. 24 25.00%

I'm not sure yet. 21 21.88%

No, I was going to but the hype has gone. 14 14.58%

No, I was never interested. 8 8.33%

Total:96

It was the launch game for me when I reserved my PS4 a year ago. Now? Infamous, Xtreme Legends and MLB the Show 14 are all ahead so Watch Dogs has slipped to a wait and see game likely get in a year as opposed to near launch.

Around the Network

Eh, its a definite rental for me since its based in my hometown. But thats about it.

dangerguy said:
This would have been an epic launch game, but I don't think it changes anything. If anything it's better for the game because there's a higher install base of next gen systems. Plus, late May/early June is likely a good time since there's no other high profile games to compete with it.

Good point. With a complete lack of competition it may draw me into buying it.

Day one.

Augen said:
It was the launch game for me when I reserved my PS4 a year ago. Now? Infamous, Xtreme Legends and MLB the Show 14 are all ahead so Watch Dogs has slipped to a wait and see game likely get in a year as opposed to near launch.

Same here. inFAMOUS and Xtreme Legends definitely take priority, but I have never played a baseball game so I am not sure about MLB. I think I will probably do the same and wait for it to come down in price or look for a decent deal.

Around the Network

No, not really.

I smell a bundle opportunity.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I smell a bundle opportunity.

Most definitely. It was originally supposed to be bundled with the PlayStation 4 at release wasn't it?

My hype is dead.

I was never interested to be honest. Especially after playing GTAV.