By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Wii U game of 2014?

What's your most anticipated Wii U game of 2014?

X 110 28.35%

Super Smash Bros U 85 21.91%

Mario Kart 8 106 27.32%

Bayonetta 2 38 9.79%

Hyrule Warriors 14 3.61%

Watch_Dogs 10 2.58%

Project CARS 12 3.09%

Other 12 3.09%

Total:387

I want Endless Ocean, Animal Crossing, Chibi Robo, Trackmania, Trauma Center, Fire Emblem...
...but I will settle for MK8 and Project CARS.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Super Smash Bros, MK8 and X

Three of the reasons why I bought a Wii U in the first place, lol.

Glad I'm not the only one!

baloofarsan said:
I want Endless Ocean, Animal Crossing, Chibi Robo, Trackmania, Trauma Center, Fire Emblem...
...but I will settle for MK8 and Project CARS.

Ahh yes, Project Cars does seem intriguing.  I guess it will be the GT or Forza on the Wii U, even though it's multiplat of course.  It seems as if the developers are really putting some care into the Wii U version so once I buy a Wii U and this game comes out I'll buy it as well on the Wii U to show support for it.

it is funny how X is the most voted here and it will be the one with lowest sales....

Switch!!!

MK8, one of my main reasons for even bothering with a wiiu.

Around the Network

Mario kart 8. Already preordered with blue shell

X based on what I've seen, but I doubt it will be a 2014 release in the West.

Super Smash Bros 4 based on what I expect to see, bu I admit that the game is a a bit short of what I'm hoping for at the moment. Needs more characters, stages, modes, tweaks, etc.

Mario Kart 8 is on the top for me based on both known quantities and what I expect to come in 2014. It looks to be the best entry in series history, even though the 12 player cap rather than 8 players worries me after the Wii iteration.

Love and tolerate.