By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Cant Handle Blazblue "Apparantly"

They probably see internet fights about texture resolution and shudder at the thought of backlash from having to scale a game to the limitations of a system. There will probably be a petition on the fighting game forums to annoy them to port this over tho, a lot of Blaz Blue hardcore fans will be upset if this game doesn't come to the system most would play online with.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

They could of done an install disk and a play disk like GTA, i can imagine squeezing it all on to one disk might of been a genuine issue. But just 2 disk it.

Triforcelightning said:
If this is true, exlplain how is the Vita is getting a port but has less storage space than a DVD 9?

Vita has a lower resolution screen (960 x 540) and the small screen size allows you to use simpler graphics without looking bad. He is probably comparing specifically with the PS3 version.

They should've just said "we're not getting enough profit from it, so fuck it".

kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
But its on Vita?

lol.

whatever.

The Vita is a handheld, so compressing it to fit the screen and stereo only audio is a given and won't really reduce the quality of the game.

It could have been easily optimised for the 360, lets not be silly. 

I'd respect them more if they simply said they couldnt be arsed.

Lol, and you know this how?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
But its on Vita?

lol.

whatever.

The Vita is a handheld, so compressing it to fit the screen and stereo only audio is a given and won't really reduce the quality of the game.

because I'm capable of coherent thought.

Ahhh, that's how you know! Sorry for doubting you. Maybe you should share your knowledge of how they could easily optimize the their game for the 360, so that it can fit on a single HD-DVD disc and still look as good as the PS3 version. I'm sure they'd be oh so grateful.

Like other's have said it's on Vita, if you're going to lie at least make it believable.

adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
But its on Vita?

lol.

whatever.

Ahhh, that's how you know! Sorry for doubting you. Maybe you should share your knowledge of how they could easily optimize the their game for the 360, so that it can fit on a single HD-DVD disc and still look as good as the PS3 version. I'm sure they'd be oh so grateful.

Or you know they could of just put it on two discs. I know I'm a genious no need to thank me. 

NobleTeam360 said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
adriane23 said:
kowenicki said:
But its on Vita?

lol.

whatever.

Or you know they could of just put it on two discs. I know I'm a genious no need to thank me. 

Yes, they could have. It worked for Rival Schools.

Why not port the Vita version to 360?