By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Cant Handle Blazblue "Apparantly"

Garland said:
Xen said:
They should've just said "we're not getting enough profit from it, so fuck it".

It's most likely this than anything else, honestly. Most fighting games (especially Anime fighters like BlazBlue) don't sell on Xbox 360 compared to Playstation platforms. It's a simple fact.

You should have waited like... 2mins longer to make your post. the one above it kinda shows you to be wrong here.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
ganoncrotch said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Like other's have said it's on Vita, if you're going to lie at least make it believable.

I'd imagine the fighting game community would not be too pleased trying to run tournaments of a fighting game on huge screens running a game at the 960*544 resolution that the Vita runs things at. I love the hell outta my Vita but the thought of stretching one of its games to screen sizes around 100x the original would just be horrible.

Well it's not like I was suggesting they should put the Vita version on 360. 

I guess they just really didn't wanna cross over into using 2 disks because it would be extra headache while trying to set up for tournie play and it would mean that you'd need to have xbox's with harddrives rather than just some Arcade units which people are far happier to donate to tournies to slap around the place.

Like I said earlier tho, the community will petition them to port it over and they'll most likely bend to their will.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Garland said:
Xen said:

It's most likely this than anything else, honestly. Most fighting games (especially Anime fighters like BlazBlue) don't sell on Xbox 360 compared to Playstation platforms. It's a simple fact.

You should have waited like... 2mins longer to make your post. the one above it kinda shows you to be wrong here.

Really? I don't even know where people are getting this idea that Sony's " moneyhatting" the games from. It all has to do with better relationships with publishers, publishers choices, games selling more on PS3, etc.

Where is the proof that Sony "moneyhatted" the games from? I guess that they "moneyhatted" games like Dragon's Crown & Persona 5 as well?

Garland said:
ganoncrotch said:
Garland said:
Xen said:

Really? I don't even know where people are getting this idea that Sony's " moneyhatting" the games from. It all has to do with better relationships with publishers, publishers choices, games selling more on PS3, etc.

Where is the proof that Sony "moneyhatted" the games from? I guess that they "moneyhatted" games like Dragon's Crown & Persona 5 as well?

I just meant the sales figures he linked sorry I should have been clearer, I don't believe Sony would have reached for their wallet for a game series which has never broken the half million sales mark. I could be wrong but I don't see it being worth their while.

So it's coming to Vita (which is how I'm buying it) but the 360 can't handle it? After the other games worked on the platform with no problems?

LOL sure ArcSys, whatever you say.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D