Yes - By a long-shot 106 14.89%

Yes - By a respectable amount 61 8.57%

Yes - But only just 80 11.24%

They will be roughly equal in sales 62 8.71%

No - Titafall will outsel... 237 33.29%

No - Titanfall will outse... 118 16.57%

No - Titanfall will only just outsell Knack 46 6.46%

Total:710

Not sure why people are mocking Knack for being bundled, considering that MS are doing the same (and dropping the price of the console).... seemingly forgetting that and slating knack is not fair :)

But to answer the question...No I don't think Knack will outsell Titanfall.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

It Knack manages to actually have legs in Japan like how Super Mario 3D world did then its possible. But I doubt Knack will sell 2 million (1 million rest of the world) in Japan only.

Knack? You're on crack!

Quite the deal but wit all this I begin to question the ability of Titanfall to sell based on it own merits wasn't this suppose to be a system seller a massive price cut, and now offer with a free game. Don't get me wrong Titanfall will absolutely dominate all of the games releasing in march but with this it proves TF isn't what its all baked up to be with its unprecedented hype for a New IP.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
It Knack manages to actually have legs in Japan like how Super Mario 3D world did then its possible. But I doubt Knack will sell 2 million (1 million rest of the world) in Japan only.

It only sold that many copies in Japan cause it was bundled with every single ps4. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

How much do you think Microsoft will pay for Knack 2 to be multiplatform.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

#Fact

Knack will en over 3 million... I'm not sure about Titanfall.

GhetooBillGates said:
Quite the deal but wit all this I begin to question the ability of Titanfall to sell based on it own merits wasn't this suppose to be a system seller a massive price cut, and now offer with a free game. Don't get me wrong Titanfall will absolutely dominate all of the games releasing in march but with this it proves TF isn't what its all baked up to be with its unprecedented hype for a New IP.

ethomaz said:
#Fact

Knack will en over 3 million... I'm not sure about Titanfall.

Fact?

2 months sig control for whoever's exclusive is ahead after only 3 months, let alone lifetime?

Should be an easy one for you, no?