No - Titanfall will only just outsell Knack 46 6.46%

Total:710

lol, very interesting hypothesis :)))

Around the Network
hieuth09 said:
lol, very interesting hypothesis :)))

Thank you! :P

ROFL..

Titanfal will sell over 4 mill lifetime. Knack 1.7 ish.

Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:

Here's the thing, a thread can be as "professional" as you want it to be but if it's only to troll and be used for arguments then it should not be left open. Even since you're just back-tracking on your prediction by actually admitting to trolling.

I can assure you that I am not back-tracking. Of course Titanfall was going to outsell Knack, it was just amusing watching people bicker about such a silly thing as which game will sell a larger number, especially when the comparison is so ridiculous to begin with. You returned to the thread to gloat, to boast that Titanfall out-sold Knack, and that was awesome.

I never saw this thread until someone bumped it so no I did not "return to the thread to gloat". I stated that Titanfall outsold knack in its 2nd week, you tried to say Titanfall 2nd week wasn't up, I showed you the numbers and then we got into this conversation.

The only thing better than this silly prediction is watching the thread creator backpedal as fast as he can LOL.

Around the Network

Funny thread.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

J_Allard said:
The only thing better than this silly prediction is watching the thread creator backpedal as fast as he can LOL.

Or the XBox fans brag about beating up on the handicap kid

2008ProchargedGT said:
J_Allard said:

Well can you blame DerNebel? He is such a massive Xbox fan.

J_Allard said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
J_Allard said:

Well can you blame DerNobel? He is such a massive Xbox fan.

I just can't help myself.