He didn't say ww, knack outsold titanfall in japan lol

Around the Network
lucidium said:
shikamaru317 said:
lucidium said:
kowenicki said:
much loved?

I think you mean much bundled...

Interesting, did that logic stop you from praising Kinect 1's success?

The difference is that the new Kinect has gotten quite a bit of praise from critics and journalists, whereas Knack was met with mediocre response from most critics and journalists. 

What part of Kinect 1 do you not understand?

People had a choice to buy Kinect 1. It wasn't bundled with every Xbox 360 slim.

LOL good joke.

jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Well...Titanfall just shit on Knack's 4 month lead

Really? Because I am fairly certain we have Knack at over one million units sold and Titanfall at nine-hundred thousand units sold. Maybe next week, but I would have expected more from Titanfall when it is competing with a game many ridicule.

Btw if you expected more from Titanfall then how come you voted for Knack to outsell Titanfall? Lol little bit of flip flopping eh?

"With the continued success of the system-selling, much-loved PlayStation mascot, Knack"

Without giving away too much, do you perhaps think that this thread was a little...loaded?

"Edit: But on a more serious note, it is actually quite a valid topic."

"We are talking about the Xbox One version only here, and ALL sales count including bundled copies of the games."

You seemed pretty serious to me with all that bundle talk and downplaying of Titanfall.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Besides, I already openly admitted to another user that I was trolling and anybody with any common sense knows that Knack is definitely not a "sytem-selling, much-loved PlayStation mascot"...

Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:

Really? Because I am fairly certain we have Knack at over one million units sold and Titanfall at nine-hundred thousand units sold. Maybe next week, but I would have expected more from Titanfall when it is competing with a game many ridicule.

Btw if you expected more from Titanfall then how come you voted for Knack to outsell Titanfall? Lol little bit of flip flopping eh?

"With the continued success of the system-selling, much-loved PlayStation mascot, Knack"

Without giving away too much, do you perhaps think that this thread was a little...loaded?

"We are talking about the Xbox One version only here, and ALL sales count including bundled copies of the games."

You seemed pretty serious to me with all that bundle talk and downplaying of Titanfall.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Besides, I already openly admitted to another user that I was trolling and anybody with any common sense knows that Knack is definitely not a "sytem-selling, much-loved PlayStation mascot"...

That's weird, because it's known that troll threads are to be locked and moderated.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:

That's weird, because it's known that troll threads are to be locked and moderated.

But this is a legitimate prediction thread isn't it?

Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:

How if you just admitted to trolling?

jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:

It all looks fairly legitimate to me. There is a catchy introduction, a shiny poll, and a prediction. 

Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:

It all looks fairly legitimate to me. There is a catchy introduction, a shiny poll, and a prediction. 

Here's the thing, a thread can be as "professional" as you want it to be but if it's only to troll and be used for arguments then it should not be left open. Even since you're just back-tracking on your prediction by actually admitting to trolling.

jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:
jlmurph2 said:
Callum_Alexander said:

Here's the thing, a thread can be as "professional" as you want it to be but if it's only to troll and be used for arguments then it should not be left open. Even since you're just back-tracking on your prediction by actually admitting to trolling.

I can assure you that I am not back-tracking. Of course Titanfall was going to outsell Knack, it was just amusing watching people bicker about such a silly thing as which game will sell a larger number, especially when the comparison is so ridiculous to begin with. You returned to the thread to gloat, to boast that Titanfall out-sold Knack, and that was awesome.