By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: March 2014 - Results!

Tagged games:

Now that I can finally post, thanks for your great work as usual, Salnax. And even if it's a day late, happy birthday! I hope you got many presents.

Now, it's amazing how well positioned is Nintendo in this feature, as well as Sony. And also how poorly MSoft is represented. Of course, this is because Xbox fans don't like to vote ("it's always a Sony or Nintendo game on top, it's biased"). It's a shame as it distorts the whole results.

It will be interesting to see the results next month with so many top games releasing.

Oh, and I noticed the small change you made from last month ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

glad to see Atelier did well on it's release month =)
now is that time of the year where my hype meter takes a turning point and until more release dates are announced the hype goes to games that wont release this year. Only have Tales of Xillia 2 on the horizon and some games that have already released and i couldnt get before =( cant wait for E3 to mess all these numbers again!!!!!!

I thought X would be lower this month... Also, this does not represent the market at all! It's hilarous.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I still say Nintendo is rigging that ballot buying votes

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

How? We all know Nintendo sucks with everything that involves the net .

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
zarx said:

Checks in the mail

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
JEMC said:
zarx said:

Checks in the mail

What a waste!

They only need one...

Great job!

I think there is no big surprise here but there are so many games releasing this month I'm curious to see what the next month will show us.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

PS3 - JRPG.... YEA! Funny thing is except for Tales of Zesteria and Dark Souls 2, all the JRPG's already released in Japan.

----

My prediction: With all those PS3 JRPG's, Titanfall, InFamous, and FFX releasing, more of the vote will shift to Nintendo (like you said), and other exclusives will pick up the slack. Persona 5, Drakengard, and Tales of.... willl likely go up in points, and some goes for The Order: 1886, Halo 2 HD, Uncharted, Wuantum Break, etc.

People are going to start voting for fall 2014 games. Smash Bros, Destiny & Watch Dogs votes might start to rise as well.

It's also interesting to see so many single digit votes for a wide array of PS3 games. PS3 is on its last legs of support, yet everyone has something interesting on their radar.

Plus like you said Vita/XB1 votes will likely go down with their biggest games releasing in March

----

I agree with you about how to make PS4/3DS more relavant. I feel E3 2014 will be very fruitful for the PS4/XB1 because we'll know more about Fallout 4, Mass Effect Next, Dragon Age 3, Mad Max, Halo 2 HD, Uncharted, The Order, etc. There are a lot of big multiplatform titles still to come.

3DS does have Smash Bros, but I like you am in awe for the lack of 3DS exclusives. I'm expecting some heavy hitters this E3, stuff like Advance Wars, or a new Metroid game. Pokemon Z is very likely as well.

----

P.S. Salnax, without you, I'd have left VGC long ago. I joined for these "Most Wanted" and I choose to stay for them as well. Great Job, honest.

I also really love the console colour scheme. Reading these articles I'm more up to date on what's releasing, and what the fans are interested. I notice those niche games

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

P.S. Salnax, without you, I'd have left VGC long ago. I joined for these "Most Wanted" and I choose to stay for them as well. Great Job, honest.

I also really love the console colour scheme. Reading these articles I'm more up to date on what's releasing, and what the fans are interested. I notice those niche games

Thank you. Today hasn't been a great day for me, and reading this really made it. My day I mean. A good one. Stuff.

Love and tolerate.