By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is looking for so MANY employees. I mean MAAAANY

Werix357 said:
My guess is a bunch of people left Nintendo America largely because they have next to zero input in the company resulting in failures like the Wii U.

Nintendo is hiring and Sony is firing.  Say that ten times and see if any alarms go off.  This is really good news for Nintendo.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Hopefully Cammie will be back. It was the only person who really have results.

Did someone say Cammy back?

wow, i'm pretty sure Nintendo is about to start up a western studio or an office to obtain a heavier opinion of the western audience.

Seems to be a lot of IT, server and Web people, maybe they are moving development of the eShop over to NOA? That or the phone app that was mentioned in the last financial call.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

So many people jumped ship huh?

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

I disagree - Perrin Kaplan was much more effective.

Aielyn said:
Pavolink said:

Nope. Cammie was resposible, or in part, in the success of the Wii in the early days. Remember her 2008 E3 presentation? That year Wii sold 24m units.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Aielyn said:
Pavolink said:

Nope. Cammie was resposible, or in part, in the success of the Wii in the early days. Remember her 2008 E3 presentation? That year Wii sold 24m units.

Cammie joined in 2007, Perrin oversaw the Wii launch. She also spent a remarkable amount of time flirting with Matt Cassamassinassamassininassia during interviews with him - any woman who could manage to do that with a straight face has to be remarkably capable.

Darc Requiem said:
Pavolink said:

Did someone say Cammy back?

Wow at some people...

One company is hiring....= bad news

one company firing....= good news

WTF is this? an episode of twilight zone?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints