By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UTIII PS3 released in EU

It would seem reports from our UK members about UTIII being released early was correct. Official release was today for the PS3 version.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/853/853016p1.html

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Hmmm, a friend of mine already has it (imported). I might pick this up tomorrow.

I got pretty poor reviews from OPM a month or two ago, it will just be a rental for me, their main complaint was the single player mode, they want it to be good online and offline

Lets pray that it will sell well :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Munkeh111 said:
I got pretty poor reviews from OPM a month or two ago, it will just be a rental for me, their main complaint was the single player mode, they want it to be good online and offline

why is it so hard for reviewers to understand its a mutiplayer franchise.... 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Munkeh111 said:

They are in love with CoD, and that had great offline with a proper story (admitedly short but certainly sweet) as well as very addictive online

ssj12 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Even so the lowest review I seen is in the 70's with overral average of 85%.  Breakdown was something like 4 70's 13 80's and 10 90's.  If you go by reviews it seems pretty solid.

I thought it was in 2 more days? Oh well, I can finally now go get my copy. Nice.

Unreal is indeed a multiplayer franchise, I still think the first Tournament was better than CS in its day.

ssj12 said:
Munkeh111 said:

they never implemented any kind of online rewards system. i know sometimes its good not to go with the croud like going with a cover system (but that wouldnt really work with UT) but the rewrds actually make the game more adictive and u wanna play it longer. So really think they messed up on that.