By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NINTENDO GOES 3RD PARTY, but on which platform?

Vita is saved.

Around the Network

Nintendo on portables? I'll take six!

i think mobile devices

LOL yup, I was dying when I saw it. For reference http://www.ebgames.ca/vita/games/disgaea-4-a-promise-revisited/318562 :).

Nintendo simply wants to see if they can handle a bigger flop than the Wii U. Nothing too weird in that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Nintendo simply wants to see if they can handle a bigger flop than the Wii U. Nothing too weird in that.

Was about to kill you because its 4am, Ive had no sleep and for Helix knows what reason I thought you meant Disgaea =P

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Its happening!!! Sony and Nintendo fans should ne an alliance now amd defeat ms!

MS are doing that on their own...

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Was about to kill you because its 4am, Ive had no sleep and for Helix knows what reason I thought you meant Disgaea =P

You are awake at 4am with no sleep? You would totally kick my ass right now. :)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

You are awake at 4am with no sleep? You would totally kick my ass right now. :)

Since finishing school last November and not having a job my sleep pattern is complstely fucked up =( Right now its no sleep, day before 14 hours, day before that ZERO, day before that <5 hours, and the last day I will tell you about was 11 hours... Healthy -_- Also some of the times I sleep are terrible, like say 6am until 4pm and then I cant sleep all night. 

I really need a job. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Its happening!!! Sony and Nintendo fans should ne an alliance now amd defeat ms!

MS took in Sega refugees actually

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.