By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo hes a higher chance of going bankrupt then Sony - Explaining why

BasilZero said:
Viper1 said:

Nintendo could stop selling stuff for a decade and still pay every employee.

sarcasm or ;o.....

Not saying they would but they could.  Thet have the cash reserves and liquidity to do it if they wanted to.

Payroll at $100.000 per year is $500 million for 5,000 employees.   With over $10 billion in cash in the bank, that's atleast 2 dozen years.   Plus other assets and IP's worth another $10-20 billion.   Decades upon decades.

Would they?  Of course not.  But it just shows you how far away from bankruptcy they really are.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I agree. Sony's building selling division is really taking off.

osed125 said:
wangjingwanjia said:
None will go bankrupt, the Japanese government wouldn't allow it to happen, period.

I always hear this, what are the reasons for the Japanese government to not let those companies die?

I guess it could be called "pride" or such. They mean a lot to the country so the government will do anything not to let them die. It's like this in Asia, for better or for worse haha. :)

Everyone knows about Sony in some way, perhaps they have a TV, a laptop, playstation or smartphone. They are often associated with high quality electronics, like Samsung. And Nintendo is Mario, almost everyone knows of them. So they are too important to die.

But I guess I should not have said period, there is always a possibility for anything to happen. But as an Asian I can never see this happen. :S

I can only laugh at you...
Nintendo could survive 1000 months in its current situation... That is close to one century... LMAO
Nintendo as a company exists over 1 century and if they continue to bleed money by 10 to 15 million dollars then they would survive ultil their 200th anniversary,,, Two centuries man... hahaha

jigokutamago said:
I agree. Sony's building selling division is really taking off.

What thej have not more buildings to sell?  Damm thej are fuked. Have thej not build a new building for Sony Electroni of Ameria? Why thej sell not this building ?

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....