By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous is dominating Titanfall on Social Media/Youtube *Update*

jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
You mean a channel with 75k subscribers has less views than one with 2.3m subscribers? NO WAAAYYYYYY

That's the worst possible excuse ever.

This thread is the worst possible spin ever. Since Titanfall has completely left InFamous in its dust on the pre-order list after being so close you have to grasp at straws to get a win.

What are you talking about?

Since when are vgchartz pre order numbers correct? and since when did america = the world

Oh boy! talk about grasping for straws

The only time VGChartz pre-order numbers are wrong is when its JRPGs or Nintendo games. But do you really believe there's a 100k mistake?? Never said America = the world, I said Titanfall left InFamous in its dust on the list after being so close. Don't really have to grasp for straws when the info is 2 clicks away lol. You literally went to 10 videos and marked down their view count to add up and see which one has more. THAT'S grasping.

I'm not grasping, because i already knew the views from the infamous video's as i'm a fan of the game.

All i had to do was compare it to titanfall.. Which isn't grasping, it's COMPARING! I guess in your crazy dictionary the word comparing = grasping.

You knew the updated amount of views from 6 Youtube videos by heart?....yeah ok, I'm done. lol this obviously will go nowhere with you.

It's pretty easy to remember, when the views rarely change over months, and your still trying to avoid the fact that infamous's presense on social media is greater than titanfall.

:/

Around the Network

Is this for real? Titanfall will more than double infamous sales ltd. It will have way bigger legs. Infamous will be front loaded.

Us gamers dont watch youtube of titanfall because

A) we actually played it
B) i have 1000's of game clips and videos on xbox live.

Infamous will do pretty well first week due to lack of full disc based exclusive on ps4. But will drop off and get lost as titanfall sells systems.

selnor1983 said:
Is this for real? Titanfall will more than double infamous sales ltd. It will have way bigger legs. Infamous will be front loaded.

Us gamers dont watch youtube of titanfall because

A) we actually played it
B) i have 1000's of game clips and videos on xbox live.

Infamous will do pretty well first week due to lack of full disc based exclusive on ps4. But will drop off and get lost as titanfall sells systems.

Titanfall might double Infamous but it's also on two platforms. No way is the XBO version alone doubling Infamous. That's insane. I'm not sure why you think Infamous won't have solid legs. And why do you think Titanfall will be such a big system seller if it's on 360? I keep asking you this but you always ignore me and I would like to see your response. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

both will sell well but titanfall being an fps from an acclaimed developer should definitely net it higher sales.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Titanfall is the probably the most over hyped unreleased game I have seen so far. Journalists are hyping this beyond oblivion so expect stupid reviews on the scale of GTA 4. We all know how that turned out

Around the Network

@ funiscode

Yes xbox one version will double infamous. The 360 version has no preorders, because its a gimped version. Its also now late cause of performance issues.

Loads of people are jumping in with titanfall. My remaining last gen friends are trading their 360s and ps3s for titanfall xbox one bundle here in uk.

Im certain titanfall is gonna sell consoles, with amazing legs as more people play at friends house. The game plays like heaven

This could totally work if hits would equal sales

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

007BondAgent said:

It's pretty easy to remember, when the views rarely change over months, and your still trying to avoid the fact that infamous's presense on social media is greater than titanfall.

:/

Social media? Titanfall Beta week had the game and Xbox One trending on Twitter (Social Media) for 4 days straight. I've never seen Infamous trending EVER. Even if you search up Titanfall on Youtube its riddled with Beta gameplay. Either way, you're wrong.

selnor1983 said:
@ funiscode

Yes xbox one version will double infamous. The 360 version has no preorders, because its a gimped version. Its also now late cause of performance issues.

Loads of people are jumping in with titanfall. My remaining last gen friends are trading their 360s and ps3s for titanfall xbox one bundle here in uk.

Im certain titanfall is gonna sell consoles, with amazing legs as more people play at friends house. The game plays like heaven

VGC preorders are to be taken with a massive grain of salt, you should know this by now. No way is the XBO version doubling Infamous. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Dominate deez nuts!!