By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous is dominating Titanfall on Social Media/Youtube *Update*

007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
You mean a channel with 75k subscribers has less views than one with 2.3m subscribers? NO WAAAYYYYYY

That's the worst possible excuse ever.

This thread is the worst possible spin ever. Since Titanfall has completely left InFamous in its dust on the pre-order list after being so close you have to grasp at straws to get a win.

Around the Network

Last weeks preorder numbers, titanfall 46k, infamous 8k.............yes infamous is dominating

jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
You mean a channel with 75k subscribers has less views than one with 2.3m subscribers? NO WAAAYYYYYY

This thread is the worst possible spin ever. Since Titanfall has completely left InFamous in its dust on the pre-order list after being so close you have to grasp at straws to get a win.

Knack wasn't dominating the pre-order list.. Son, look what Knack did in Japan, that damage!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:

What are you talking about?

Since when are vgchartz pre order numbers correct? and since when did america = the world

Oh boy! talk about grasping for straws

People are watching all those beta footage. There is simply no reason to watch Titanfall trailers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I would simply say that Titanfall will boost a bit XOne, and 10 days later Infamous Second Son will boost a bit PS4.  Nothing that deserves so many discussions...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:

Since when are vgchartz pre order numbers correct? and since when did america = the world

The only time VGChartz pre-order numbers are wrong is when its JRPGs or Nintendo games. But do you really believe there's a 100k mistake?? Never said America = the world, I said Titanfall left InFamous in its dust on the list after being so close. Don't really have to grasp for straws when the info is 2 clicks away lol. You literally went to 10 videos and marked down their view count to add up and see which one has more. THAT'S grasping.

Just cause things do well on social media, doesn't prove if they will be successful. The biggest example is TV shows: the shows that dominate twitter are generally low rated, mainly because its only young people who use those sites.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:

The only time VGChartz pre-order numbers are wrong is when its JRPGs or Nintendo games. But do you really believe there's a 100k mistake?? Never said America = the world, I said Titanfall left InFamous in its dust on the list after being so close. Don't really have to grasp for straws when the info is 2 clicks away lol. You literally went to 10 videos and marked down their view count to add up and see which one has more. THAT'S grasping.

I'm not grasping, because i already knew the views from the infamous video's as i'm a fan of the game.

All i had to do was compare it to titanfall.. Which isn't grasping, it's COMPARING! I guess in your crazy dictionary the word comparing = grasping.

007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm not grasping, because i already knew the views from the infamous video's as i'm a fan of the game.

All i had to do was compare it to titanfall.. Which isn't grasping, it's COMPARING! I guess in your crazy dictionary the word comparing = grasping.

You knew the updated amount of views from 6 Youtube videos by heart?....yeah ok, I'm done. lol this obviously will go nowhere with you.