By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U's eDRAM stronger than given credit?

From DigitalFoundry

GOW III

GOOW Ascension

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
starworld said:
hated_individual said:
starworld said:

nice try those baynetta 2 pics are super sampled/ aka bull shots here what baynetta 2 really looks like (I bet you have taken it from youtube video)

Nice try...

Here are screencaps taken directly from Nintendo Direct's UStream stream, these pictures date from Feburary 13 to 14th...

Now you will say that NeoGAF or even the internet somehow magically got supersampled shots with help of fairy/pixie/pony magic. :/

@dahuman

That's not God Of War 3 screenshots? I searched on google God Of War 3 gameplay and went to "pictures" section then searched pictures at resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Heh... So its GOW2 or what?

dude those are super sampled pics, i can't believe you can't tell.

I don't recall that Platinum Games or even Nintendo have released these shots on February 13-14... Also it seems these sites have taken these shots from NeoGAF.

starworld said:
dahuman said:
]

DMC4 doesn't look that great either way even on PC anyways, it's a shitty looking game to start with even compared to the original Bayo so it doesn't even matter.

the orginal bayo looks doesn't even come close to looking bette rthen DMC4, with ugly use of bloom and horrible looking charcter models. question before we continue can you tell is those bayo 2 shots are bull shots or not.

I always thought Bayo looked better than DMC4 in motion and had better animation. I never got the praises that DMC4 got, it just wasn't as good an action game.

SubiyaCryolite said:
From DigitalFoundry

GOW III

GOOW Ascension

God of War 3 on the other hand, looks fucking great even to this day, so wish it had free camera.

hated_individual said:

I don't recall that Platinum Games or even Nintendo have released these shots on February 13-14... Also it seems these sites have taken these shots from NeoGAF.

Get this, se for fourself. 600MB 720p60fps HQ. 
http://platinumgames.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/20140214_tre.mov

Around the Network

well to answer your question, some of those pics are bull shots some are taken directly from the trailer, click on open new image tab on each pic thats jaggie free, and click on the images with jaggies , the ones from the trailer will download to your browser, the othere's  will just open up as they are platinum.  basically those pics are from different sources, some from platinum, some directly from the trailer.

SubiyaCryolite said:
hated_individual said:

I already did... I got eyegarms, my brain went nuclear meltdown and I start drewling like I was a dog looking at a cookie... :3

@starworld

This shot is from this post on NeoGAF directly from that high quality 60 FPS video from the link that SubiyaCryolite posted...

Wow, another WiiU hardware thread with people who don't know much about tech spouting about how powerful a console is. Seriously guys, why?

It's also quite funny how the tech guys on the site have either left the thread or been banned from frustrated posts.

Its not because the video has no HUD. And the shots are jaggy free. You can see the jaggies in the video cant you?

hated_individual said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
hated_individual said:

I already did... I got eyegarms, my brain went nuclear meltdown and I start drewling like I was a dog looking at a cookie... :3

@starworld

This shot is from this post on NeoGAF directly from that high quality 60 FPS video from the link that SubiyaCryolite posted...

well to answer your question, some of those pics are bull shots some are taken directly from the trailer, click on open new image tab on each pic thats jaggie free, and click on the images with jaggies , the ones from the trailer will download to your browser, the othere's  will just open up as they are from platinum.  basically those pics are from different sources, some from platinum, some directly from the trailer, the ones taken from the trailer show a huge down grade in graphics, compared to platinums super sampled shots.