#10 on Amazon

#13 on Amazon UK

#4 on Amazon Canada

#64 on Amazon Germany

#137 on Amazon France

#394 on Amazon Spain

Updated for accuracy.

what happened?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
lucidium said:
shikamaru317 said:

#10 on Amazon

#13 on Amazon UK

#4 on Amazon Canada

#64 on Amazon Germany

#137 on Amazon France

#394 on Amazon Spain

Updated for accuracy.

what happened?

UK and US dropped a bunch of places, since posting that UK has dropped to 16th, too.

lucidium said:
FATALITY said:
lucidium said:
shikamaru317 said:

#10 on Amazon

#13 on Amazon UK

#4 on Amazon Canada

#64 on Amazon Germany

#137 on Amazon France

#394 on Amazon Spain

Updated for accuracy.

what happened?

UK and US dropped a bunch of places, since posting that UK has dropped to 16th, too.

wow

thats strange

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Actually thought these would go straight to number 1 in US and Uk. Oh well, there's still time.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
FATALITY said:
lucidium said:
shikamaru317 said:

#10 on Amazon

#13 on Amazon UK

#4 on Amazon Canada

#64 on Amazon Germany

#137 on Amazon France

#394 on Amazon Spain

Updated for accuracy.

what happened?

On Amazon US the recent MGS V: Ground Zeroes price drop and a great deal on the digital PC version of the Mass Effect trilogy caused it to drop 2 spots. 

On Amazon UK, the price dropped for the Xbox One FIFA 14 bundle so that it's the same price as the Titanfall bundle, so sales are now split between the two. They are ranked at #15 and #30.

ok. that explain.

thanks

According to Amazon Canada:

6. Xbox One Console - Titanfall Bundle
3. OUYA Game Console

The Titanfall bundle is undoubtedly a limited release SKU (all bundles are naturally).

MS can print more if they want/need to since it's just a matter of the Titanfall box and a voucher for the download, but they don't want to make this available for too long because without a price cut on the basic SKU, the only people who wouldn't buy the Titanfall bundle would be those who explicitly choose not to get a free copy of the game.

Plus, I'm sure MS would like to see more retail copies moved (as would retailers) than the current 3.5m XB1 user base, and that's making the unrealistic, mighty assumption that every current XB1 owner will buy Titanfall.

MS wants to hold off on price cuts on the basic SKU for as long as humanly possible, which points to the likelihood of a fairly limited release of the bundle.

I'd like to know the numbers, but if I had to make an uneducated guess, it would be anywhere from 500k (doubtful) to 1.5m with somewhere in between being the likely number.

It would almost be beneficial for MS to release the numbers themselves to create additional demand (pre-order and reserve now or risk losing out on a good deal), but my guess would be that they want to keep that number somewhat flexible to match consumer demand once the SKU releases.

greenmedic88 said:
The Titanfall bundle is undoubtedly a limited release SKU (all bundles are naturally).

MS can print more if they want/need to since it's just a matter of the Titanfall box and a voucher for the download, but they don't want to make this available for too long because without a price cut on the basic SKU, the only people who wouldn't buy the Titanfall bundle would be those who explicitly choose not to get a free copy of the game.

Plus, I'm sure MS would like to see more retail copies moved (as would retailers) than the current 3.5m XB1 user base, and that's making the unrealistic, mighty assumption that every current XB1 owner will buy Titanfall.

MS wants to hold off on price cuts on the basic SKU for as long as humanly possible, which points to the likelihood of a fairly limited release of the bundle.

I'd like to know the numbers, but if I had to make an uneducated guess, it would be anywhere from 500k (doubtful) to 1.5m with somewhere in between being the likely number.

It would almost be beneficial for MS to release the numbers themselves to create additional demand (pre-order and reserve now or risk losing out on a good deal), but my guess would be that they want to keep that number somewhat flexible to match consumer demand once the SKU releases.

there is more than a 1000 bundles on amazon uk/us

whatever said:
So would this bundle be even more popular if it came with a physical copy of the game?

Only to those planning on flipping their unopened copy on E-bay or to a used game reseller.

This is part of the reason why vouchers are a better idea for hardware manufacturers (or at least special, non-retail packaging). The other part is that there is no added cost or inventory involved in producing such a bundle other than printing costs. 

Sure, consumers would probably prefer the hard copy, particularly collectors, but the point of this bundle is buyer's incentive for a good deal rather than producing a collectable item.