By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Brothers has killed my desire to play video games...

Yeah I agree with you vagabond best to keep off Brawl for a while so there won't be the Halo 3 effect that seemed like the hype was more exciting then the game itself, even though Brawl is a much better game, you can still over hype yourself so you won't have as much fun when the game is released as you ruined it for yourself.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

March 4th? Doesn't it get released at March 9th?

Is there any word about the PAL-version?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

yeah March 9th is the release date but I'll be getting it on the 4th so that's the day I'll be celebrating. Maybe throw a Smash party or something.

For the record, Smash cannot disappoint! It will deliver the good! I was super hyped for Melee(ok not THIS hyped) and it still far exceeded my expectations. This game seems to have everything packed into it. I'm hyped as hell and I'm positive it's gonna live up to the hype.

lol

Edit: I just can't stop watching youtube videos of people playing :( 

我是广州人

post sum for the rest of us to gaze upon

Around the Network

@Explosivo Yeah today at Micromania Games Awards in France, SSBB was dated to June 6 for Europe, but im not 100 % sure if that is the official date yet. Got that from a german wii fansite.

Just type in Super Smash Brothers Brawl at Youtube and you'll get a ton of different videos with almost all the characters. You can pick the ones you want to see based on character preference that way. You can also watch the entire SSE but that would really spoil things.

Watching other people play sucks. It reminds me that other people are experiencing the greatness of Brawl right now and I don't.

I'm sure there is something you can play to hold you over until Brawl. Give No More Heroes a shot.

SSBB release date for EU is 06/06 :/