By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Price Cut announced for XBOX ONE in the UK £399.99

If i got a xbone already I would be pretty pissed off.

Way to go for giving your early adopters the middle finger M$

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:
maverick40 said:
selnor1983 said:
Goodbye Sony in the UK. Watch this sell a ton!!!!

It is still more expensive than the PS4. DELUSION!

Really. I make PS4 in UK £409.99 with 1 game and NO PS+

And NO TITANFALL.

hahaaha where you pull that number from. Official PS4 bundles have been going for 385 for some time now. Unnofficial ones can be found for the same as well, Thats when you can actaully find a PS4 what with it selling out every week. 

Just wait till third week in March, there will be a rather large influx of ps4 consoles, enough to last a good while

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Microsoft needs this to spur sales. Currently they cannot take the risk of mediocre sales when Titalfall is released. They need to do everything then can to get the Xbox One out of this slump during the infancy of its release.

This move will greatly benefit MSoft in the short term, so kudos for them.

But it will also cast a shadow of doubt among those who still can't/don't want to get a new console. Price cuts so early are a sign that things aren't going well.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wow they have zero confidence titanfall would move a significant number of xbones if sold separately.

Around the Network

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Titanfall-Bundle/dp/B00IIHU44E/ref=sr_tr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393257446&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+one

Link to the bundle in the us.

Same price but $500...console...titanfall and a month of live.

Might get this.

selnor1983 said:

How many do you plan on buying?!

Smart move. The UK RRP was a little bit ridiculous, and timing it with the Titanfall release is really going to help push consoles.

Well, that was quick. Probably similar thing coming to other European markets soon.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

shit was trending on twitter.

jmcoo7 said:
selnor1983 said:
maverick40 said:
selnor1983 said:

It is still more expensive than the PS4. DELUSION!

Really. I make PS4 in UK £409.99 with 1 game and NO PS+

And NO TITANFALL.

Funny that, you can pre-order the Infamous bundle for 385  still cheaper. As for selling a ton 400 quid for an underpowered console, stop smoking that funny weed m8, or give me some. 

This underpowered console is confirmed by developers the new SDK makes 1080p now easily possible on all multiplatfrom games going forward. Parity will be better on 2nd gen games. And we will see what sells better. Titanfall or Infamous.