By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there still a chance for Wii U to outsell PS4?

Does Wii U still have a chance to outsell PS4?

Yes 232 22.61%

No 792 77.19%

Total:1,024
regin2005 said:
I believe the Wii U can still manage to outsell and reclaim the top spot over Sony in the end.

I believe I will be the next US president.

Around the Network

nope...

gcube2000 said:

Wii U is still struggling, but honestly I believe Wii U might have a slight comeback when Mario Kart and Smash. Bros come out. What do you think.

HA, no.

The PS4 also has sod all out for it and has almost caught up to the WiiU even after being released how many months later?

Wii U hasnt outsold Vita yet, which people swore would do it by last holiday

Wii U was selling like crap even before the PS4 or One hit the market.

PS4 is about to catch and pass it real soon.

I doubt it will win in the ned people are putting way too much faith in Kart and Smash

Nope. Unless the Wii U starts moving PS4 level numbers right at this very moment.

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
right now the better question is can it outsell vita?

Of course it can and it will be easy. It will be a battle between Wii U and X1, but PS4? No chance, not even in some alternative universe

Click HERE and be happy 

gcube2000 said:

Wii U is still struggling, but honestly I believe Wii U might have a slight comeback when Mario Kart and Smash. Bros come out. What do you think.

So you think MK and SSM will sell 10 million WiiUs?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They can make Mario Kart 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 for the Wii U. It's still not going to stop it from getting trounced by the PS4.

MK8 and Smash will allow the Wii U to sell at GameCube levels for a month or two. That's about it (yes, the GameCube had its share of spikes too people). 

ofcourse it will have a chance, when Sony close the game division permanently or stop selling PS4 console. LOL

Lol, no.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.